Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] HONOUR MAY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #30405  by mixersmix
 Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:43 pm
Regarding her upcoming shoot I was wondering could we see her in some over the knee/thigh high boots please, also I had some ideas for scenes;

Best mates recent ex; the viewers best friend and Honour just broke up, she and the viewer are good freidns and she wants to keep it that way, in fact she wants to use him to get back at her ex and she asks to take some photos of her outfit and she notices him hard.......

The bar scene with Natalia Forrest is so hot would love to see Honour in a bar scene....

The viewer has just given her a ride home and she's still tipsy and annoyed that she had to bring my sister/mother home and she didn't get a chance to get any cock so demands to use mine.

A scene where she is a little nerdy and she is the viewers girlfriend who is a little shy about sex, she goes off to shower when her identical twin sister comes in and is worried that her not putting out will drive the viewer away so she decides to do something to keep him happy.

Thanks, if any of these could be done that would be amazing.....
 #30406  by sexyboy123
 Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:39 pm
Can you get honour to do a footjob scene in her next shoot as I don't believe she's done one, something like natalia forrests oily footjob where she asks you for advice on how to do it a blowjob and a footjob scene would be perfect with a cumshot on her feet
 #30408  by deathr0w
 Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:22 pm
sexyboy123 wrote:Can you get honour to do a footjob scene in her next shoot as I don't believe she's done one, something like natalia forrests oily footjob where she asks you for advice on how to do it a blowjob and a footjob scene would be perfect with a cumshot on her feet

Thanks for the suggestion! We'll see if we can do this. :D
 #30415  by jbd
 Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:17 am
Could she do a virtual anal this time? Also a similar scene to the boyfriend panty fetish scene? Ideally her in satin panties
 #30431  by fishymonger
 Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:14 pm
If you are going to do virtual anal can you do a bit where she’s asks to get rimmed first.

Also, can you get to say knickers a bit not panties all the time please.