Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• VR Video Quality

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #31399  by BqRmtg
 Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:45 pm
I recently bought a Reverb G2 which now delivers a resolution 2160 x 2160 per eye. Now I can definitely see an increase in quality when compared to my RiftS but it is perhaps not as pronounced as the difference when playing VR Games.

So am curious as to when the next level in video quality will happen. I've not seen anything markedly better than your VR quality which suggests you have the latest tech but wondering if there is anything new that you guys will get your hands on in the near future that will push VR video forward again now that the headset are improving ?

BTW Whilst I am talking VR can I suggest that you do more VR where the girls come right up close to the camera ?
 #31402  by deathr0w
 Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:48 am
BqRmtg wrote:I recently bought a Reverb G2 which now delivers a resolution 2160 x 2160 per eye. Now I can definitely see an increase in quality when compared to my RiftS but it is perhaps not as pronounced as the difference when playing VR Games.

So am curious as to when the next level in video quality will happen. I've not seen anything markedly better than your VR quality which suggests you have the latest tech but wondering if there is anything new that you guys will get your hands on in the near future that will push VR video forward again now that the headset are improving ?

BTW Whilst I am talking VR can I suggest that you do more VR where the girls come right up close to the camera ?

We've been keeping an eye on the new developments but there's not a great deal of new technology which would benefit us for the time being, we'll keep monitoring the sitation with new cameras though :)

I'll pass the feedback on to the VR production team - but we found if the girl comes too close to the camera, it can be a bit disorientating as it can make you feel a bit cross eyed.
 #31403  by gamebred
 Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:15 pm
The Americans do a great job at having the girl come close to the camera, making out she’s kissing you so a real GFE. I’m sure you guys can do something similar.
 #31405  by BqRmtg
 Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:14 pm
Cheers - I know what you mean about the cross eyed thing but I think that happens when the girl is really, really close (ie in your face). What I mean is when the girl is say 2-3 ft from you and the resolution then appears really sharp in the sweet spot. One of your best videos is Sunny Striptease where the model pushes her boobs close to the camera and puts her face closer and talks to the camera. Unfortunately in VR at the moment as soon as the model is say 10ft from the camera it becomes very blurry even with a G2 headset and for me I do not then find it visually stimulating.