Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• KEELEY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #31400  by Falstaff
 Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:58 am
Was just about to comment the same thing. The last few videos Keeley's done have all been top tier. She drives me absolutely wild! Please do get her back, she's amazing :)
 #31401  by deathr0w
 Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:43 am
Falstaff wrote:Was just about to comment the same thing. The last few videos Keeley's done have all been top tier. She drives me absolutely wild! Please do get her back, she's amazing :)

Great Feedback! Keeley loves doing the scenes so we'll no doubt get her back in the new year :D
 #31449  by deathr0w
 Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:33 pm
Falstaff wrote:Was just about to comment the same thing. The last few videos Keeley's done have all been top tier. She drives me absolutely wild! Please do get her back, she's amazing :)

Great news guys! Keeley will be back next week - doing some more scenes for the sites, if you've any suggestions for scenes please let us know :D
 #31455  by Falstaff
 Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:04 pm
deathr0w wrote:Great news guys! Keeley will be back next week - doing some more scenes for the sites, if you've any suggestions for scenes please let us know :D

Truly excellent news :) Here are my suggestions:

• One for a birthday boy (as always :D )

• Oiled ass scene / cumshot on ass

• New idea for a scene since I see she's a reader of Shakespeare: How about a scene where you and Keeley are rehearsing a play together (she could just be reading a scene out of a book, maybe she's even in costume ;) ) and the chemistry keeps being distracting until it turns into JOI and/or sex

• If she's up for hard virtual sex please shoot a few of those scenes with the cock and the torso toy (the reverse cowgirl angles in Tindra Frost's torso vid are great)

• Since her stripper video for BB was so fantastic, could you have her do one like Effie Diaz's "Dance, Suck then Fuck"?

• Cumshot on stomach

Please & thank you WIN!
 #31468  by Steph
 Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:11 pm
Falstaff wrote:
deathr0w wrote:Great news guys! Keeley will be back next week - doing some more scenes for the sites, if you've any suggestions for scenes please let us know :D

Truly excellent news :) Here are my suggestions:

• One for a birthday boy (as always :D )

• Oiled ass scene / cumshot on ass

• New idea for a scene since I see she's a reader of Shakespeare: How about a scene where you and Keeley are rehearsing a play together (she could just be reading a scene out of a book, maybe she's even in costume ;) ) and the chemistry keeps being distracting until it turns into JOI and/or sex

• If she's up for hard virtual sex please shoot a few of those scenes with the cock and the torso toy (the reverse cowgirl angles in Tindra Frost's torso vid are great)

• Since her stripper video for BB was so fantastic, could you have her do one like Effie Diaz's "Dance, Suck then Fuck"?

• Cumshot on stomach

Please & thank you WIN!

I'll see what I can do :D
 #31470  by Falstaff
 Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:29 pm
Steph wrote:I'll see what I can do :D

Thank you Steph! You're the best :D
 #31481  by Biglopes82
 Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:54 pm
I’d like a second parter to the step mum video and also the tutor one