Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Favourite USJ Scene?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #35416  by FlexiDisc
 Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:24 pm
Has anyone got any favourite USJ scenes. The particular videos by particular models and what do you enjoy about them?
 #35439  by Falstaff
 Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:55 pm
FlexiDisc wrote:Has anyone got any favourite USJ scenes. The particular videos by particular models and what do you enjoy about them?

I don't know how anyone could choose just one—it's impossible! One of my favorites that I always come back to is Keeley's "Oil Fetish." For me she has the best bum on WIN, and this vid has everything: sultry encouragement, all the squeezing, jiggling, spanking, and bouncing one could ask for! Fantastic outfit too: navy blue panties and skirt (the perfect length ;) ), dark stockings.

I also really love her "Sweet Comforts." That tight black dress is a real stunner, and Keeley's performance is as sweet as the title promises. (Sometimes you're in the mood for a bit of sugar!) And I'll never forget the surprise of the ending, where she offers to "clean you up"! ;)

There are so many more. I like ones on the bed, like Sophia Smith's "Business Trip"... I could go on for a long time! :lol:
 #35466  by Tara Doridy
 Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:32 am
It's hard for me to pick just one. Really. All the girls are so cute and pretty. Since I'm attracted to pure nudism, I like videos where girls are very shy to undress and show their naked bodies sweating in embarrassment. It's a real treat for the eyes. I adore aesthetic and beautiful adult content. However, I'm not good at remembering the names of models and actresses, which is another reason why I can't name anyone in particular.