Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Competitions

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #462  by Fan
 Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:38 pm
right, this could be extremely far fetched, but what if you held some sort of competition (that envloves an entry fee) where the winner could get to spend the day on the set and even be the man behind the camera that the models tease? this could even be illegal as far as i know, but could be cool i guess :lol:
 #520  by Fan
 Sun May 01, 2011 7:50 pm
im not entrirely sure to be honest, its just abit of a far fetched idea tho
 #522  by Fan
 Sun May 01, 2011 7:55 pm
but a much more realistic idea could be then winner has a video made of his/her choice with their own name being used. sickkkkkkk
 #547  by tyler
 Mon May 02, 2011 11:25 am
Oh yes! I like this idea of maybe a monthly competition or raffle, the winner having the chance to write a scene from start to finish, asking for a girl of the winner's choosing, dedicated to him using their name also.
 #554  by admin
 Mon May 02, 2011 2:15 pm
I think it would be a good idea rather than someone pay X amount of $$ to have a custom clip done, it's gives someone the chance to get one done at a very small cost. The only thing that would be of interest to get it set up is, 1) How much to charge for the ticket? (If a raffle format) and 2) How to accept the payment for the ticket?

Concerning Q. #2 , does anyone know of anyway to accept small payments, ie: Something like Paypal but not paypal if you know what i mean, really would not use Paypal ever again after previous occasions, there is Nochex too??...anymore?
 #568  by Fan
 Mon May 02, 2011 11:27 pm
is it possible to add something underneath the membership options using CCbill?
 #31107  by INDIASIA
 Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:32 am
Fan wrote:but a much more realistic idea could be then winner has a video made of his/her choice with their own name being used. sickkkkkkk

A really awesome idea well it was then and still is now 8-) 8-) 8-)