Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• French girl Chloe, what do you think?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #3190  by passby
 Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:23 pm
What does everyone think of french girl chloe?

She's definitely up for it but her accent is a bit too thick for me I find it a bit hard to understand so not a must see for me. Any Chloe fans? Remember some members suggesting accented girls back when the forum first started, how did you find her?
 #3217  by Thondervult
 Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:05 pm
I've been enjoying the Chloe scenes and the accent hasn't been a problem. Infact I've been amused at some of her distinctive turns of phrase while dealing with her awful "bruzzer". it might have been fun if she lapsed into her native tongue occasionally but I guess most of us here want to look at the girls rather than subtitles.

Although if you ever get subtitle technology implemented we might finally find out what the hell Kayla Louise was saying in her scenes! :lol:
 #3230  by admin
 Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:21 am
LOL @ the Kayla Louise comment ... There's no tech out there that can fix that in post production lol ... However if i had the new audio equipment that will be used on the upcoming scenes .. Namely a ZOOM H4N Recorder together with a RODE Videomic plus Deadcat then it may have been a different story.
 #31112  by INDIASIA
 Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:06 am
passby wrote:What does everyone think of french girl chloe?

She's definitely up for it but her accent is a bit too thick for me I find it a bit hard to understand so not a must see for me. Any Chloe fans? Remember some members suggesting accented girls back when the forum first started, how did you find her?

A real horny sexy beautiful honey.GET HER BACK FOR US ;)