Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Love this site just needs one more thing.

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #3194  by promo30
 Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:24 pm
Whenever i see there are videos with Nikita, Mercedes, Amber, or Jess I know the videos are going to be great. I love that their scenes end with cum shots which i think make the video. But i would like to see them get facials. Are they not wanting to take facials or is it hard to get it on their face. Just curious. And have you been able to get Mercedes or Nikita to do the scenario i mentioned on July 21st about here is the link to it viewtopic.php?f=14&t=449&start=20.
 #3202  by admin
 Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:46 am
I too think the facial shots are an epic way to finish a scene but unfortunately it can really only happen once in a shoot as it usually gets all in their hair etc which means i have to do it last and sometimes i can't even get it then. However dont despair, i am making an active effort to get more facials in the scenes and Nikita's next scene going on the site "Brothers Deal" features a nice facial to finish, you should like it ... A LOT!!!! :D
 #3236  by Thondervult
 Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:46 pm
I agree that huge, sloppy facials are the most satisfying way to end a scene but I can understand the practical problems faced on the shoots.

For me, the mouth cumshots are probably the best alternative and I found Nikita's "Running Low" scene really good where she dirty talked about getting a facial throughout before getting an "imaginary" cumshot to the face.

I'd be happy if the girls took the WIN special sauce to the tits and then played with it more - scooping up a large portion and smearing it on their lips, tasting and swallowing a good amount to show us how naughty they are :twisted:
 #3545  by Pound_UK
 Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:19 am
Thondervult wrote:I'd be happy if the girls took the WIN special sauce to the tits and then played with it more - scooping up a large portion and smearing it on their lips, tasting and swallowing a good amount to show us how naughty they are :twisted:

Agree with that, the endings to videos with 'cum shots' splattering on a girl's pussy are much appreciated here... if any girl is up for it a big healthy gob of the special sauce between a girl's bum cheeks, in the arse crack would be a nice finish too

I agree with a poster in another thread that the camera should linger a little longer once the spunk finds it's target and I like Thondervult's idea of the girls playing with the 'cum' after

I never thought I'd grow up to be a dirty old man but there you go, that's what I am :twisted:
 #3621  by admin
 Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:04 am
I've got a new thing/idea for better reality/POV i'm gonna try out for the CUM shots, Charlie will be helping me try it out for the first time and i'm gonna do a behind the scenes feature on it, you may like it, you may not ?? So i'll keep you guys posted on progress :D