Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Real Or Fake Boobs!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #480  by admin
 Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:08 pm
Whats the general thoughts on fake boobs. I personally don't like the fact of a model having them and try and stray away from having a model appear on the site if they do have implants. But thats my opinion and i don't want it get in the way of potentially great model additions to the site just because they have implants or any other body mods.

However, i did a photoshoot last week and the model had implants, however, i must admit, they were quite good, quite impressed TBH.
 #484  by FullFrenzy
 Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:51 pm
Some are better than others. That is, at imitating the appearance and movement of real breasts. Jessica Lords, for example, has fake breasts but they look real nice.

That being said, I'll always prefer natural boobs. In more cases than not, a lot of models already look great and were ruined with implants, IMO. See example Susana Spears, now Zuzana BodyRock. Her breasts make for great looking cleavage in her new workout videos, but when she did nude modeling they looked much worse than her original, albeit smaller, natural breasts.

Don't get me wrong, if you find a girl with some great looking boobs, implants or not, then go for it! Like said, some look pretty damn good. Just my overall preference, I guess I'm just a more natural kinda guy. I like the way they look, lay, move, and feel better. Natural breasts also fit in with the "girl next door" motif I think.

----------------------------------

Not totally going off topic, I will say that I think breast size doesn't matter as much to me as a girl's nipples, which can make all the difference.
 #489  by Dragonpunch
 Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:55 pm
As FullFrenzy already said there are so many womens with fake boobs and all look different.
Some of them are looking good "quite real" but other ones are looking just awful (for example Puma Swede; seriously her tits are ugly) and I don't want to see such "ugly" boobs on WIN.

If you find good looking boobs then use them for WIN if the boobs are real or fake doesn't bother me.

Greetings
 #499  by WannaTitFuck
 Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:42 pm
Dragonpunch wrote: If you find good looking boobs then use them for WIN if the boobs are real or fake doesn't bother me.

FullFrenzy and Dragonpunch both make a number of excellent points, but I'd say this^ sums it up perfectly. There are some truly ugly fake ones out there sometimes.
 #513  by admin
 Sun May 01, 2011 2:50 pm
WannaTitFuck wrote:
Dragonpunch wrote: If you find good looking boobs then use them for WIN if the boobs are real or fake doesn't bother me.

FullFrenzy and Dragonpunch both make a number of excellent points, but I'd say this^ sums it up perfectly. There are some truly ugly fake ones out there sometimes.

Funny you should say that because only a few minutes ago i was browsing through a models portfolio and i thought "DAAAAAMMMMMM, those are real bad fake boobs!" ... Luckily for us, i won't be getting her in for WIN! lol
 #999  by GerryCusack
 Mon May 16, 2011 8:28 pm
My preference is for natural, however, there are some really good fake ones (tend to be an enhancement to an already decent bust ).
 #31068  by INDIASIA
 Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:02 pm
:D My thoughts are if push comes to shove i take them as they come as long as there are of two of them 8-)
3659901_6_o.jpg
3608458_16_o.jpg
miah-s-let-me-make-it-up-to-you-128.jpg
maisie-rain-worship-me-125.jpg