Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• What Are Your Top 5 WIN Scenes?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #503  by admin
 Sun May 01, 2011 9:12 am
Ok, So we are starting to get an idea of what "Type" of scenes are the best or most liked. However, i received an email recently and the person was saying the there was a particular clip that they loved and it would be hard to beat etc etc. So rather than asking "What is your favourite WIN scene of all time", that may be a little difficult as there are so many, lets losen ithe Q a little bit and ask "What are your Top 5 WIN Scenes?", in not particular order. Mine are:

MERCEDES "Brother Caught Wanking" - Update From on 3rd May 2010 -Great aspect with the robe open, some nice up pussy angles
CATE HARRINGTON "Dirty Little Sister" - Update From 18th July 2010 - Just a great performance, loads of bro/sis reference, very sexy outfit
KIMBERLY COX "Caught Looking Downblose" - Update From on 27th October 2010 - Love the ending, her tone of voice
FAYE "Sisters Fun" - Update From 1st April 2011 - Faye is just soo sexy, especially in a brother sister type clip
SAPPHIRE "Shared Bathroom" - Update From 9th July 2010 - Just love this one, nothing in particular

I might update these if a new clip comes out that i think goes into the top 5 for me, or i just change my mind, you can do the same with yours.
 #509  by tyler
 Sun May 01, 2011 2:36 pm
Ahh this is a good post with an excellent yet extremely difficult question ;) soooo many brilliant scenes and equally brilliant performances, so here goes my top 5 favourite WIN scenes...again, in no particular order.

Nikita - "Slutty Sister" - 13th May 2010 - Sheer filth, sheer excellence and sheer class from start to finish, utterly brilliant incest references. This is my number 1. Stunning ball busting performance!

Cate Harrington - "Dirty Little Sister" - 18th July 2010 - Cate is just awesome in this incest scene, pulls off the innocent little sister perfectly...with very cute brother-sister chat and paying brilliant attention to her bro's penis.

Nikita - "Spunky Shower" - 19th May 2010 - Yet another stunning incest performance from Nikita, here in the shower proudly displaying her private parts to her pervert sibling...great squirt shot and insult at the end of this scene.

Faye - "Sisters Fun" - 1st April 2011 - Faye is one of my favourite models, so absolutely delighted to find her here doing incest scenes and she doesn't disappoint. Excellent incest references and just brilliant reaction to the off cam squirt at the end...great finish.

Jess West - "Slutty Sister" - 8th December 2010 - A very willing sister indeed :D Not as hard as most but very sexy, which why this makes my top 5...and the fantastic squirt across her tits at the end of course! She loved it!

Updating this top 5 will prove difficult, however nothing is impossible. WIN and the team, and the girls of course will have to pull out all the stops to change the above. What can you guys and girls do???
 #516  by tyler
 Sun May 01, 2011 3:43 pm
Thank you. Trust me when I say it was immensely difficult to leave out other girls and scenes.
:lol: @ Top 10, for sure, but still too many favourites to choose from.
 #518  by passby
 Sun May 01, 2011 6:54 pm
Just want to comment on two scenes you mentioned lee.

CATE HARRINGTON "Dirty Little Sister" - I like this one because she went ballsout especially towards the end. Quite different and unique from the other girls and scenes from the site imo, because the rest of the videos the girls are more sombre and "realistic" (I put that in quotation marks lol), trying to create a believable situation. Whereas this scene is more in the realms of fantasy, just an outrageously slutty individual with lots of energy. I guess some of the nikita vids are along the same lines. A few more of these thrown in the future to change the pace a bit would be nice.

MERCEDES "Brother Caught Wanking" - The best of the flipside videos. The "believable situation" ones. Can''t put my finger on it but think its the background. The beads on the door, curtains, lighting, towels, bathrobes hung behind the door, its seems "lived in" and just looks like a normal room. Add Mercedes in panties and robe and not too much makeup and it really just looks like she was casually moping around the house and catches you. This is compared to some other scenes where the room is just a bit scarce and sterile that just takes away from the scene a little bit.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
 #541  by tyler
 Mon May 02, 2011 8:40 am
The lived in look or not, all scenes are shot in "someones" apartment or home, not a sterile studio which is real enough for me.
Anyhoo, I'm generally concentrating on something a little more interesting than bath towels or other paraphernalia in the background...know what I mean :lol:
 #542  by admin
 Mon May 02, 2011 9:03 am
tyler wrote:The lived in look or not, all scenes are shot in "someones" apartment or home, not a sterile studio which is real enough for me.
Anyhoo, I'm generally concentrating on something a little more interesting than bath towels or other paraphernalia in the background...know what I mean :lol:

LOL ... Yeah, i know eactly what you mean hehe
 #576  by Sean
 Tue May 03, 2011 10:34 am
Top 5 WIN scenes?

You know what, that's such a hard question, I'm just going to have to run through the whole lot of them again and find out! Tut, it's a hard life!

Sean