Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• What Are Your Top 5 WIN Scenes?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #627  by chisum
 Wed May 04, 2011 9:41 am
I'm new to the site so still working my way through all the vids but i have to say Sapphire schoolgirl laptop is hot. I love the undressing and then the finger insertion just finishes me off. Is this the only video that a girl does that????

More finger insertion please.!!
 #1293  by LiLBro
 Fri May 27, 2011 5:26 pm
passby wrote:Just want to comment on two scenes you mentioned lee.

CATE HARRINGTON "Dirty Little Sister" - I like this one because she went ballsout especially towards the end. Quite different and unique from the other girls and scenes from the site imo, because the rest of the videos the girls are more sombre and "realistic" (I put that in quotation marks lol), trying to create a believable situation. Whereas this scene is more in the realms of fantasy, just an outrageously slutty individual with lots of energy. I guess some of the nikita vids are along the same lines. A few more of these thrown in the future to change the pace a bit would be nice.

MERCEDES "Brother Caught Wanking" - The best of the flipside videos. The "believable situation" ones. Can''t put my finger on it but think its the background. The beads on the door, curtains, lighting, towels, bathrobes hung behind the door, its seems "lived in" and just looks like a normal room. Add Mercedes in panties and robe and not too much makeup and it really just looks like she was casually moping around the house and catches you. This is compared to some other scenes where the room is just a bit scarce and sterile that just takes away from the scene a little bit.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

I appreciate and agree with passby's "lived in" observation. The more realistic and un-staged looking, the better. And Mercede's performance was spot on. In this order: shocked, disgusted, begrudgingly tolerant, then willing. This sequence should be the standard as it's the most plausible true to life reaction in a cest scenario. The only thing that could be added to that magic formula is ' willing and turned on '.

MERCEDES "Brother Caught Wanking" is already in but I'll post my top 5 at a later date because I want to put the proper time into it. You must all be waiting with great anticipation and bated breath.
 #1294  by admin
 Fri May 27, 2011 5:32 pm
LiLBro wrote:
passby wrote:Just want to comment on two scenes you mentioned lee.

CATE HARRINGTON "Dirty Little Sister" - I like this one because she went ballsout especially towards the end. Quite different and unique from the other girls and scenes from the site imo, because the rest of the videos the girls are more sombre and "realistic" (I put that in quotation marks lol), trying to create a believable situation. Whereas this scene is more in the realms of fantasy, just an outrageously slutty individual with lots of energy. I guess some of the nikita vids are along the same lines. A few more of these thrown in the future to change the pace a bit would be nice.

MERCEDES "Brother Caught Wanking" - The best of the flipside videos. The "believable situation" ones. Can''t put my finger on it but think its the background. The beads on the door, curtains, lighting, towels, bathrobes hung behind the door, its seems "lived in" and just looks like a normal room. Add Mercedes in panties and robe and not too much makeup and it really just looks like she was casually moping around the house and catches you. This is compared to some other scenes where the room is just a bit scarce and sterile that just takes away from the scene a little bit.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

I appreciate and agree with passby's "lived in" observation. The more realistic and un-staged looking, the better. And Mercede's performance was spot on. In this order: shocked, disgusted, begrudgingly tolerant, then willing. This sequence should be the standard as it's the most plausible true to life reaction in a cest scenario. The only thing that could be added to that magic formula is ' willing and turned on '.

MERCEDES "Brother Caught Wanking" is already in but I'll post my top 5 at a later date because I want to put the proper time into it. You must all be waiting with great anticipation and bated breath.

You seem to know your stuff so i'm looking forward to seeing your list! :D
 #1768  by dick stroker
 Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:04 am
So far:

Anna Joy pounding a huge double dong in her pussy while stroking the other end, then getting a big wet cumload all over her tits.
Any Sapphire scene, but she really works hard for our cum in "New Underwear"
Any Charlie scene, she's amazing, but "Shower Voyeur" is great.
Jess West getting a watery cumshot over her tits in "Slutty Sister".
Sam's Masturbation Talk. Cute and natural.
Emma "Phone Sex". Bubbly and enthusiasic is good. Very good.

Oops, that's 6. I'm also still workin on the Mercedes vids. Have to get back to you on the best of those. But Mercedes doesn't have to do much more than wobble those magnificent tits and smile.
 #31103  by INDIASIA
 Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:01 am
Oh this is very hard you get the pun ? ;) 5.Chloe j .i cant resist pt1.. 4. Dana. do i turn you on.. 3.Natalia's.The Stiletto.. 2.Kacie James.Apology Wank..1.Tommy Hill.Friends who like to play.. :D