Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• New Member/A few thoughts about WIN so far

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #3517  by Pound_UK
 Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:42 am
Hello all, I'm a new member... a very happy new member of WANK IT NOW!

Enjoying it very much so far- wasn't sure what to expect but joined as there were a number of models I'm a fan of (Charlie Edwards, Sapphire, Brook, Jess, etc).

I love the whole idea behind WIN with the girls addressing the viewer directly

Here's what I'm not so keen on:

Over-reliance on the wanking gesture, I do know what I'm doing, I prefer vocal encouragement rather than gestures
The penis humiliation thing, I appreciate this can be a turn on for some but it doesn't really work for me- I'm not saying get rid of it but perhaps do scenes twice, one with, one without
The girls who find the cum shots 'disgusting'- I know it's all part of the roleplay but I'd prefer to see the opposite reaction the one where Mercedes roleplays the nephew fantasy ends perfectly for me with her getting a couple of squirts and suggesting they do it again soon
The countdowns- it's not a race, love

What I really like:

The girls, there's very very few I'm not keen on, the general standard of girl on this site is excellent
The concept- love it!
The 'cum shots'- ha ha! First off I was like 'that ain't real' but then I woke up to myself, now I'm disappointed if I don't see some splatter on the girls faces or tits or tummies- I wish the ejaculation was in every video, I've not had a good look at the forum yet so I don't know if this is something other people like but I do, very much- I'd love to see this as the signature flourish at the end of every video- the scenes I've seen with 'blow jobs' and the girl gets a mouthful are excellent- definitely more of this

What I'd like to see:

More 'cum shots'- I don't know why I enjoy this so much but I definitely do and look forward to seeing more of it
More girls with an older fantasy male- whether that's a landlord, elderly neighbour, plumber, whichever... for more of a mix (but I loved the Mercedes one with her nephew, very hot)
The girls to be more keen to see cocks, turn on the guy, invite the guy to see them naked, make him cum- I like it when the initial reluctance turns to full on horniness, when the girls are initiating the action
More pussy shots - I appreciate not all models want to, I think Brook's got a very pretty little fanny, I wish she wasn't so shy and would show it off more- but also I like it when girls invite the viewer to have a good look at their pussies- if some models are up for showing the arseholes off too then that would be much appreciated but I appreciate not all models will

So, in summary, I'm made up I took out the sub and I hope to stick around
 #3518  by admin
 Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:45 am
Firstly may i say a very warm welcome to both the WIN Site and The WankBB Forum! ... Ive addressed all your points below, if i missed anything just let me know - Lee

[Quote] Here's what I'm not so keen on:

Over-reliance on the wanking gesture, I do know what I'm doing, I prefer vocal encouragement rather than gestures (Not all models do the hand gesture and i think overall it's very lightly used throughout the site)

The penis humiliation thing, I appreciate this can be a turn on for some but it doesn't really work for me- I'm not saying get rid of it but perhaps do scenes twice, one with, one without (Again like above only lightly used throughout)

The girls who find the cum shots 'disgusting'- I know it's all part of the roleplay but I'd prefer to see the opposite reaction the one where Mercedes roleplays the nephew fantasy ends perfectly for me with her getting a couple of squirts and suggesting they do it again soon (Agreed, i prefer the girl liking the CUm :D)

The countdowns- it's not a race, love (Not done any of these countdown for a few months now so no probs there :D)

What I really like:

The girls, there's very very few I'm not keen on, the general standard of girl on this site is excellent
The concept- love it!
The 'cum shots'- ha ha! First off I was like 'that ain't real' but then I woke up to myself, now I'm disappointed if I don't see some splatter on the girls faces or tits or tummies- (Facials are working their way into the scenes but as discussed in another thread, we can't do that many as it usually messes the girls hair up etc) I wish the ejaculation was in every video, I've not had a good look at the forum yet so I don't know if this is something other people like but I do, very much- I'd love to see this as the signature flourish at the end of every video- the scenes I've seen with 'blow jobs' and the girl gets a mouthful are excellent- definitely more of this
(all models work to different levels, so with some we can barely get them to do the verbal masturbation encouragement at a basic nude level and some we can get to do more or less anything lol ... so where possible we get the facials, virtual BJ's, dildo insertions and whatever else etc)

What I'd like to see:

More 'cum shots'- I don't know why I enjoy this so much but I definitely do and look forward to seeing more of it (Model permitting, it's something we are working more into the scenes)
More girls with an older fantasy male- whether that's a landlord, elderly neighbour, plumber, whichever... for more of a mix (but I loved the Mercedes one with her nephew, very hot) (Interesting point, no one has mentioned anything about this scenario before so i'll get something in along these lines)
The girls to be more keen to see cocks, turn on the guy, invite the guy to see them naked, make him cum- I like it when the initial reluctance turns to full on horniness, when the girls are initiating the action ( i think theres plenty of these on the site already but correct me if i'm wrong ;))
More pussy shots - I appreciate not all models want to, I think Brook's got a very pretty little fanny, I wish she wasn't so shy and would show it off more- but also I like it when girls invite the viewer to have a good look at their pussies- if some models are up for showing the arseholes off too then that would be much appreciated but I appreciate not all models will (Brook Little is another story on it's own, i really struggled to get her in to do this type of stuff and you wouldnt believe how much i had to pay her :( .. She just didnt give me any chance to get her down there lol ... Also on the note of closer close ups, i use a 24-70mm 2.8L canon lens to get what i get now but i have a 28-300mm Lens http://www.canon.co.uk/For_Home/Product ... 6L_IS_USM/ and a new camera rig on order so i will be able to get alot more diverse angles and closer in shots soon :D)

So, in summary, I'm made up I took out the sub and I hope to stick around [Quote]
 #3520  by Pound_UK
 Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:10 pm
Wow, I really appreciate the prompt and very considered and instructive response there. My comments were pretty much my initial thoughts and as I get to know the site better I'm sure I'll get a more rounded view.

I think my favourite models now I've joined are Mercedes (incredible), Abi (Wow, love the voyeur scene with the cum shot on her pussy- that did it for me), Sapphire (enjoyed the wanking instruction and homework scenes most), Katie K (will she return?), Charlie Edwards (any chance of a cum shot with her?) and Robyn (just to hear her talk dirty would be enough, she could be fully clothed...)

This doesn't reflect on the other models at all, the ones I'm enjoying most are just the ones I've checked out most thoroughly so far

I really love Kayla Louise as a model but I've not quite found her scenes as 'satisfying'... I think there's definitely some models who can play the more dominant role and some that perhaps are more 'innocent', I'd like to see Kayla more as an 'innocent' who wants to show off her body to the viewer and is very into playing with the viewer's cock (as it were)... I'd love to see a cumshot on her tits or pussy- I think I'm right they all so far seem to be on her arm or shoulder

She has an amazing bum too, the bending over shots are great... perhaps a fantasy for her could be that she's a student late on her rent money, she takes the landlord to her bedroom and looks for her chequebook by bending down looking in drawers, bags, etc and the landlord gets a good look at her arse... she then says she's can't pay the rent until the end of the week and the landlord says she's got to pay it today or she'll be evicted, she's naturally very worried and then the landlord suggests he could take something in lieu of payment... Kayla Louise looks round the room and says she hasn't got anything worth very much and then the landlord suggests she could earn money as a lapdancer... Kayla Louise says she wouldn't be able to earn enough to pay her rent today and the landlord says she dance for him... Kayla Louise asks if that would let her off the rent, the landlord replies some of it, and Kayla Louise at first reluctantly agrees and dances, stripping to her pants... she asks if the landlord wants to see her pussy too... the landlord does... she takes of her panties and shows him... she asks how she could pay off all her rent and the landlord says he wants her to wank/suck him off... when the landlord takes out his dick Kayla Louise is impressed by the size and wants a good look, she comments that it's bigger than her boyfriends and takes him in hand... the scene ends with her enjoying his cum on her tits and her agreeing very enthusiastically to meet on rent day and do this every month...

Well, it's just an idea...