Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• C'mon Guys Lets Find The Girls!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #10955  by legquester
 Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:53 pm
Hi Lee its me again!! I am posting a link to Amber, and her ebay auctions...I have been sweet talking her for months to let me introduce her to you guys, and she has always said....maybe...well, she asked me to post her links, and see if you guys think she has what it takes...I think she is hot, and maybe if someone from the site contacted her and said pretty please... http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/bournemouth_gal bournemouth_gal@yahoo.co.uk Www.amberspanties.co.uk
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 #11826  by mekick
 Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:25 am
Hey Lee,
are you familiar with Paige18, formerly on K8tie .com ?

She is "retired" from nude modeling for the moment, but she would be soooo awesome in WIN videos.

She hinted at doing more work about a year ago, but k8tie website imploded under new management.

I can tell you her facebook real name, if you want to make contact.
 #11834  by admin
 Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:15 am
mekick wrote:Hey Lee,
are you familiar with Paige18, formerly on K8tie .com ?

She is "retired" from nude modeling for the moment, but she would be soooo awesome in WIN videos.

She hinted at doing more work about a year ago, but k8tie website imploded under new management.

I can tell you her facebook real name, if you want to make contact.

Hi, Yeah PM it over to me and i'll see if i can contact. Thanks
 #11871  by legquester
 Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:52 pm
Hi Lee...This is Sasha Steel....She is a UK Pantyseller on Ebay ( surprise!) and she is a my freecams girl too! She has visited the site and has taken your free tour, and she knows what you would like of her if you want her to make us wank!! She asked me too include her links, so here they are....sashasteel@hotmail.co.uk and to my free cams http://profiles.myfreecams.com/SashaEssex she is hot, Lee and very excited to give it a go...she is hoping you will contact her...maybe you can get her together with Charlie!!!
Attachments
sasha 2.jpg
sasha steel.jpg