Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [POLL] Do You Like The 3 Minute Wank Challenge Clips?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below

Do You Like The 3 Minute Wank Challenge Clips?

Yes
56%
No
24%
Yes But ...
20%
 #67  by admin
 Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:25 am
Do you like the 3 Minute Wank Challenge? ... Yes? ... No? ... or Yes but....

If your choice is "Yes but", please elaborate - Ie: Yes but i think if it was changed a little to this or that it would be much better.
 #194  by Sean
 Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:17 am
Oh yes I love them. Especially when the girl talks about how and where I'm masturbating. And I LOVE it when she does the hand movements in this and all other vids.

Sean
 #218  by Sean
 Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:34 pm
And I've just watched the latest one from Faye and she's awesome. Not the greatest tits in the world but she talks fantastically and does constant wanking hand motions the whole time. Wonderful! More, please!

Sean
 #275  by WannaTitFuck
 Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:19 pm
Definitely like the "quickie" option... not so much into the hand motion stuff (sorry Sean!) but it doesn't necessarily bother me either.

Maybe one idea to keep some of the 3 minute challenges fresh as you create more of them- set it up so there's a reason you only have a short while. Maybe the girl says "mom is coming home and you better hurry up if you wanna get done and clean up in time," or you're alone at the office together before everyone is arriving, or anything along those lines- obviously you could come up with any number of excuses.
 #322  by Dragonpunch
 Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:40 am
WannaTitFuck wrote:[..]
Maybe one idea to keep some of the 3 minute challenges fresh as you create more of them- set it up so there's a reason you only have a short while. Maybe the girl says "mom is coming home and you better hurry up if you wanna get done and clean up in time," or you're alone at the office together before everyone is arriving, or anything along those lines- obviously you could come up with any number of excuses.

Yep, that's a good idea. The 3mwc videos are quite good but the "situations" are getting kind of boring.

"Hey my name is XY do you know 3mwc ? Lets wank !"

Some.. "story" behind it would be really great.

Greetings
 #323  by admin
 Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:49 am
Yeah, I was thinking they were getting a bit boring now, thats why i asked the question. I think that "WannaTitFuck's" idea about the quickie before mum gets home, before everyone comes into the office, etc etc is a better idea to spice them up a bit.
 #324  by FullFrenzy
 Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:50 am
I'm also for that idea.

I don't frequent the 3-Minute challenges as often, as I feel like they are lacking somewhat, preferring the longer vids ultimately. Well, that and I can't get off that fast. :cry: Adding this bit of extra depth to the videos would make for some great viewing though, and I'd probably look forward to them even more.