Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Any updates?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #11505  by admin
 Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:12 pm
arsenal_fanboy wrote:Hi are there any updates relating to bonnie, ava dalush and others about a shoot, reason I'm asking if because it would be nice to see a lil more variety on WIN, I know u try your hardest to get new and different girls to shoot and most that are booked suddenly cancel but just wish there was more variety.

sapphire, Charlie kane, jenna Hoskins are obviously brought back due to being regulars and the strong fanbase they have but they more or less produce the same scenes and we know what to expect from them, this is not a dig at jenna for example but im sure u can replay every scene she has done and more or less get the same thing, same with brook little.

I understand what you mean, we do try to get variety but unfortunately sometimes it gets a bit stale, we are always looking to do different scenes but some models are quite limited to what they will do. Hopefully the new year will bring some more variety for the site :)

As for the models you mention, i will find out as Steven does most of the casting now.