Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• is there any chance???

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #11630  by max_vip2003
 Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:24 pm
hey there,
i've asked before about the uncut scenes of lucy alexandra and if they will ever be posted and lee told me that something wrong happened to his hard drive and lots of scenes were lost . have you tried to get them back ? is there any chance they resurface on the site ?
thanks in advance
 #11636  by admin
 Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:55 am
max_vip2003 wrote:hey there,
i've asked before about the uncut scenes of lucy alexandra and if they will ever be posted and lee told me that something wrong happened to his hard drive and lots of scenes were lost . have you tried to get them back ? is there any chance they resurface on the site ?
thanks in advance

Hi, Unfortunately not, a small amount of the RAW data was lost and Lucy's scenes were in that lot :(
 #11751  by jose
 Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:13 pm
max_vip2003 wrote:these clips exist on clips4sale site ?

Exactly. Lee just doesnt want to post them.

Watch and see if they get deleted off that website now as well, to make sure the excuse cant be questioned.

There are people that bought a subscription to the new website that housed these videos, only for everything to be deleted without warning. Itd cost hundreds of dollars to get back the videos they had before, from the price theyre now being sold for on clips4sale.

But this isnt because of money. It isnt because Lee wants to take the site in a new direction.

Its because a hard drive was 'lost'.
 #11754  by admin
 Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:33 pm
The weird wanks clips4sale is an old store, tbh i completely forgot about the store, but once clips are uploaded to C4S we are unable to download them from the server, they are basically stuck there otherwise i would retrieve them.