Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Up Skirt Jerk - More bush please and less knickers

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #18310  by Steph
 Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:22 am
Thanks for the feedback, this is all very dependent on what models we have in. Their levels dictate what kind of USJ scenes we can shoot but the models that do the higher levels we always shoot them to no knickers and open leg where possible. As for the bush well we can't make any promises on that it is entirely down to the model and at the moment it doesn't seem to be in fashion although I have noticed that a lot of model are bringing back the strip :-) In our most recent videos we have been having models show their boobs to mix up the scenes a little :-)
 #19038  by elliot567
 Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:36 am
I don't actually watch many of the videos there for that very reason, only from the models I really like as the scenes never show boob, or at least of the ones I've seen, so that would be nice to see a little more on the site.
 #19082  by Steph
 Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:53 am
elliot567 wrote:I don't actually watch many of the videos there for that very reason, only from the models I really like as the scenes never show boob, or at least of the ones I've seen, so that would be nice to see a little more on the site.

Quite a few of the scenes we have shot recently have had boob flashing in them :-)