Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• WankitNowVR.com - NOW LIVE!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #20269  by crazyd
 Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:53 pm
Haven't really seen anything of note on 360, but wankzvr and naughty america provide great content in 3D 180. Czech vr isn't great imo. Also wankzvr previewed a new high definition VR camera recently that looks like a game changer. Check them out!
 #20270  by admin
 Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:02 pm
crazyd wrote:Haven't really seen anything of note on 360, but wankzvr and naughty america provide great content in 3D 180. Czech vr isn't great imo. Also wankzvr previewed a new high definition VR camera recently that looks like a game changer. Check them out!

Do you have a link to their post about a new VR camera?
 #20922  by admin
 Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:20 am
carolus1981 wrote:How is this coming? I'm reeeeeeeally looking forward to seeing all those lovely ladies in VR.. Please tell me this is happening soon? :)

We are still in the early stages so it will be quite a while yet before we shoot anything in VR.
 #20943  by carolus1981
 Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:43 am
lee wrote:
carolus1981 wrote:How is this coming? I'm reeeeeeeally looking forward to seeing all those lovely ladies in VR.. Please tell me this is happening soon? :)

We are still in the early stages so it will be quite a while yet before we shoot anything in VR.

Ok. :( Can you give an estimate? Are we talking about a year or so? Sorry to nag, :oops: but I reeeeeeally want to see these ladies in VR! 8-)
 #21671  by deathr0w
 Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:37 am
We tested several headsets at the start of the year. Including the HTC Vine, Samsung Gear and a few iPhone apps and headsets. VR is a great technology but it still feels like it's very early days - hopefully, in the near future the headsets will be less pixelated, easier to focus and a generic VR file format that's compatible across all VR headsets will be agreed. By which point, VR cameras should improve too :) It just needs a bit more time :ugeek:
 #21967  by bennko64
 Wed May 24, 2017 4:55 pm
I haven't used a vrheadset before,
though I was thinking the types of scenes shot at wankitnow would work very well with vr,

I've noticed on most sites that shoot vr like NaughtyAmerica there is always a guy in the video,
and the movie is hot from the perspective of that guy.

I don't think I'd be into that to be honest cos when you put the headset on it would feel like you're way to close to that guy,
and basically you would have someone else's cock.
Literally another guy's cock, I'm not gay or prejudice to that in any way I have gay friends.
But I'm sure it would feel like the movie was not entirely heterosexual if you get me.
If wankitnow start producing vr movie though I think I'll buy one.

lol