Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• UPSKIRT JERK

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #19061  by SPANKATHON44
 Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:17 pm
Hi everyone

I'm a big fan of the upskirt panty flashing/teasing in particular.

I also like a more curvaceous body type,g/g kissing and stockings/suspenders.
Any combination of those for future scenes would be fantastic.Certainly more
ladies like Jem Stone would be great from a personal preference.

Keep up the wonderful work.
 #21132  by kentknight
 Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:18 am
I love curvy girls. Any chance of more Domination type videos, with girls in PVC or leather dresses or skirts, taunting us with the upskirt view. Please try to get Paige Turnah to do more videos, she is my absolute favorite, but we don't see much from he nowadays. Please try to get Paige Turnah to do something for USJ, preferably in something very tight, and very short. If you can't get paige, then how about more from Shay Hendrix, both are absolute dream girls! Thanks, keep up the good work, I am sooooo glad I found your sites :P
 #21343  by kentknight
 Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:43 am
Steph wrote:Shay Hendrix retired a while back now and I'm not sure on the status of Paige Turnah, We are more than happy to add some domination scenes into the Upskirtjerk mix :-)

Thanks very much, that would be much appreciated! :-)
 #21377  by Steph
 Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:53 am
kentknight wrote:
Steph wrote:Shay Hendrix retired a while back now and I'm not sure on the status of Paige Turnah, We are more than happy to add some domination scenes into the Upskirtjerk mix :-)

Thanks very much, that would be much appreciated! :-)

No problem :-)
 #21826  by hornedreaper
 Wed May 03, 2017 4:27 pm
Thought it best to post this here rather than start a new thread, sorry if that was the wrong call. I really like the idea of the USJ site, but I can't tell by checking the previews, do all the models remove their knickers in every scene? I'd find it handy if the tags in the preview pages would have "open leg", panties off and panties on (full scene). If that would be possible?
 #21830  by Steph
 Thu May 04, 2017 8:13 am
Most of the models on Upskirtjerk do take their panties off in the scenes but a small majority of models that only do implied nude levels leave them on, I can work something out with the tags so you can get a better idea of who is and isn't removing their knickers :-)