I like the HD Image sets and would like to see them be part of the site
31%
I'm not bothered about images, i just want the video clips
62%
I don't care either way
8%
 #1474  by admin
 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:11 pm
We are thinking of concentrating on more video updates rather than picture set updates, so the question today is:

Would it put you off or be an issue if we didn't have the 5000x3333 16.6Mp images set galleries as updates?

Thanks!
 #1476  by passby
 Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:58 pm
Can't say I've downloaded or kept an image set all the time i've been a member.
I browse the sets on site to check out what the new girls look like and what to look forward to for their videos. For my own purposes they give a slightly better look at the girls than HD screencaps since they're better lit and composed like a proper photo would, but that's about it.
 #1479  by tyler
 Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:56 pm
I agree with passby on this one. I always look forward more to the video updates rather than pic set updates.
Would be a nice idea though to release a correlating zip set of pics at the same time of the corresponding video release.
I get the idea of a picture set acting as a teaser as whats to come though...ooo what do ya do :lol:
 #1485  by Fan
 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:36 pm
nope, never really check picture sets, or screen caps
 #1489  by WannaTitFuck
 Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:06 am
Agreed with the general consensus here... the HD pics are nice and provide a good preview, but I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it if they were gone. The videos are far more important. Obviously for the girls that don't do video work, that might leave them off the site entirely, so I guess it's just a matter of whether or not other members are signing in specifically to check them out.
 #1495  by FullFrenzy
 Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:49 pm
The only images I care about are wallpapers, period. If I can't set a girl's image as a wallpaper, then I generally have no interest. So yes, more video updates is better.

However if you ever did decide to do a few wallpaper sets, I'd be all for it.

p.s.
I'd buy calendars if you ever made some.