Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• clothing + stunt cock opinions

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #19716  by dq8203
 Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:11 pm
How are you guys feeling about these recent videos where there are jeans and overalls etc hanging with the stunt cock sticking out of them?

Is it just me or does it look a little silly? I mean I get the idea to make it more realistic, but in my opinion it doesn't work.

There are two things that I think are the way forward, either continue with ways of old and just have the stunt cock on its own.

OR: Buy a monequin/ dummy online (they aren't dear), and dress it up and then attach the stunt cock.. it'll look really realistic, you can even stick lee's old trainers on it ;)

Thank me later when it looks awesome
 #19764  by steven
 Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:49 pm
I usually put clothing around the cock to cover up the apparatus it's attached to. It's usually required for scenes where there's more than one cock involved in the shot. It just allows more freedom of movement with the camera without catching any unsightly pieces of equipment. Nine times out of ten the cock is just on it's own as it always has been.
 #19766  by dq8203
 Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:48 pm
Makes sense..

Didn't think about that it could of been to hide whatever the dildo is mounted too.. It does have a good effect though regardless if it was done right - do you not think the stunt cock attached to a clothed manequin would look good in some scenes? Or would that be awkward to set up and attach to?
 #21130  by kentknight
 Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:58 am
I hate "stunt cocks" I find them ridiculous. I do not bother to watch any video with one in, no matter how hot the girl is. I would be intersted to know how many guys do actually like them. OK, so I know you have to cater for many tastes, but for me, they are just far too prevalent. Now we are getting the strap on ones sticking out of the jeans??? Enough all ready!!! :cry: