Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• BARELY TEASED

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #25172  by deathr0w
 Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:57 pm
Russ wrote:
Russ wrote:Has there been any movement on the new site?

I'd really love to see the Jayne sets, so I hope you'd consider uploading them on Bentbox or something rather than never letting them see the light of day if the site never came to be!

Any news? :)

Nothing for the time being. It might be something we look at again at some point in future though.
 #25183  by LegitBoss
 Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:37 pm
Would it help if you knew people would buy into it straight away? For example I would sign up the day it went live. Pretty sure the other guys who have spoken in this thread would too.
 #25186  by admin
 Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:58 am
LegitBoss wrote:Would it help if you knew people would buy into it straight away? For example I would sign up the day it went live. Pretty sure the other guys who have spoken in this thread would too.

Thank you, that is definitely good to know. We do want to get it produced but it's just a time thing at the moment as we are shooting 4 or 5 days a week for all the other sites :/
 #25374  by Hakan Kale
 Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:18 pm
admin wrote:
LegitBoss wrote:Would it help if you knew people would buy into it straight away? For example I would sign up the day it went live. Pretty sure the other guys who have spoken in this thread would too.

Thank you, that is definitely good to know. We do want to get it produced but it's just a time thing at the moment as we are shooting 4 or 5 days a week for all the other sites :/

please give info this site
 #25600  by eddy15
 Mon May 14, 2018 1:17 pm
Hi there. I see from twitter you have Jamie Jones shooting for yoI. Hope that means the site is going live soon.
 #25607  by admin
 Mon May 14, 2018 6:41 pm
eddy15 wrote:Hi there. I see from twitter you have Jamie Jones shooting for yoI. Hope that means the site is going live soon.

Yeah we are now starting to shoot some more models, Jamie being the first, and we have a couple of others book in too. More details to follow :)
 #25669  by eddy15
 Fri May 18, 2018 1:48 pm
Samples on your barely teased twitter look great
 #25675  by marklambo
 Sat May 19, 2018 10:19 am
What exactly does barely teased entail and how is it different to your other sites??