Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Please, no more "zip files".

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #21381  by kentknight
 Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:25 am
When downloading, quite a few of the videos are in "zip files", I don't know why? After downloading, they then have to be "moved" to my "downloads file" (in order to keep all my videos together) this "moving" takes as long to complete, as the original download. This basically means it takes twice as long to download a video that is in a zip file than the others that are not. I don't understand why you do this? Unless there is a good reason, can I ask that you stop doing this? I am interested to know if other members are also frustrated by this?
 #21385  by kentknight
 Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:53 am
Steph wrote:These video's are in the process of being converted they are some of the older content that was uploaded in a different format. It's a long process to convert all of the files so please bear with us :-)

OK, thanks, that is good to know. It's good to know there are no more being added and that you are converting them, I am sure we can all live with that :-) Thanks again and keep up the good work. This really is the best site of it's type on the net! :-)