Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• POV bed view

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #21483  by dq8203
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:16 am
Can future POV bed scenes be shot in the the same or a similar view to how the new video by Kate Ann titled 'clumsy cock' has been done please? In this video, the camera is pointing down to the feet of the bed, the same way the viewer would be looking if they were lying there (the whole point of 'pov').

There have been other videos shot recently where they are still being shot with the camera facing across the bed instead, where you can see the bottom of the bed on your left side, and the top and pillows etc on your right. How are you meant to imagine being there as in POV unless you are picturing yourself hanging off the side of the bed lol.. I don't know if it's just me but it distracts me the whole way through the video.

Even remove the headboard and pillows and move the bed out a few feet from the wall to get room to shoot facing down it if you have to! :D
 #21502  by steven
 Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:39 am
We are usually restricted slightly on where we can place the camera for the bed POV scenes as the camera could be in danger of picking up other sets, or just an off-set area that would look quite unsightly. Also the quick turnaround of scenes sometimes requires us to be as economic with set ups and having the 'side' view in the bed is the most time-effective set up. Personally I think that the side view is fine- if you were lay on one side of the bed and a girl got into the bed, she wouldn't approach from the foot of the bed, they get in at the side, so I think that angle is justified, although I will try to mix in a few more 'down the bed' shots for some scenes in the future :D

Who else would prefer the 'down the bed' shots, or are people generally happy with the way the bed POV scenes are shot?

And I've just watched the Kate Anne Clumsy Cock video, and the angle on that isn't looking at the foot of the bed, it's off to the side no?
 #21504  by dq8203
 Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:45 pm
Everything you said supporting a side view would make perfect sense if you were supposed to be lying on top of the bed.

The trouble is, the scenes are meant to be that the pov person is IN bed, not ON the bed. They are usually IN bed underneath the quilt. I don't know about you but I usually lie up the bed and not across it when I'm under the covers :D

In regards to the sets.. sounds like it would be too much hassle to do this for the minimal result. Best just keep it as it is.
 #21652  by dq8203
 Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:31 am
This recent one looks great! Even if it's not with a stunt cock and is all under quilt action.. makes for a better video when shot this way for POV in my opinion! Looking forward!
Attachments
file.jpg