Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Dancing on Bopping Babes

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #21512  by kentknight
 Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:56 pm
Is it just me, or does everyone think the girls on Bopping Babe just can't dance???? I mean, I'm sure some of them probably can, so why can't they move in time to the music?? Are they actually listening to the same sound track as us. because sometimes it just looks like they are "wiggling" to any old music (almost like they have been told to "just move. and we'll dub the music on afterwards" ?? Seriously, it's that bad. . Girls dancing in time to a good beat is very sexy (that's why we go clubbing, right?) but for some reason, something (for me anyway) just isn't working on Bopping Babes. maybe ask the girls, perhaps they find the type of music difficult to dance to? Maybe try some real hard dance/trance/club music, that electro pop type stuff just doesn't work for me. I
would be interested to hear if others agree, or am I on my own with this one?
 #21543  by Billguy
 Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:29 am
I've noticed it as well. I can't explain why, but some of the girls are obviously good at dancing and some of them struggle with it and look awkward.
 #21544  by Steph
 Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:19 am
Thanks for the feedback :-) We will certainly look into making the dancing better and how we can make the girls feel more comfortable dancing in-front of the camera. I think you will very much enjoy Eva's dancing scenes that have been shot this week she really does know how to move ;-)
 #21631  by kentknight
 Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:46 am
Ok, so a case in point. I have just seen the latest upload of Cherry Blush (one of my favorite girls) just LISTEN to that music???? I mean where on earth do you get THAT from ??? Who listens to music like that, no wonder the girls can't dance to it? Have you EVER heard music like that on the radio???? Here is a tip ... go to Amazon.co.uk ....select CDs >>> Dance compilations .... You will pull up dozens, many even box sets, many for less that a fiver! Seriously, I know it sounds like I am moaning ... but I am just trying to help, really! :-)
 #21641  by Steph
 Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:48 am
We do have to keep in mind copyright, if we don't have permission to use the music we could get into trouble for having it on the site. That's why we have to use copyright free music and its not always the best I agree but we will have a look for some better music to use :-)
 #21668  by kentknight
 Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:16 am
Of course, I forgot about the copy right issues. That must make it more difficult. I am sure you will do your best. Thanks . Great sites. :-)