Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• How about some more Tammie Lee?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #21622  by kentknight
 Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:43 am
I have just been watching some of your great videos by Tammie Lee, I think she is my new favorite! In my humble opinion, Tammie has the perfect body in every respect. Any chance of her doing some Domination type videos, for either WIN or USJ? I would love to see her dressed as a Dominatrix, in either black leather or latex. In most of her videos she seems to be very "assertive", so I bet she would be amazing at the "verbal Humiliation" stuff. Any chance please? :-)
 #21669  by kentknight
 Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:24 am
Tammie Lee retired? What a shame! :-( Hopefully there will be some lovely newbies coming through soon, all my favorites seemed to be retired now (Paige Turnah, Shay Hendrix to name just two) What about Brook Scott, is she still around? I can't get enough of her :-P
 #21670  by Steph
 Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:32 am
kentknight wrote:Tammie Lee retired? What a shame! :-( Hopefully there will be some lovely newbies coming through soon, all my favorites seemed to be retired now (Paige Turnah, Shay Hendrix to name just two) What about Brook Scott, is she still around? I can't get enough of her :-P

As far as I'm aware all of those models are retired ..... I'm sure we can find some newbies to fill the spaces though :D