Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• American Models

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #21957  by deathr0w
 Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 pm
We've got an opportunity to shoot American models on a regular basis. Would you guys be interested in seeing some American girls on WIN, or perhaps we could have a separate site for it?

The girls would be using British terms like "WANK" to keep in with the theme of the site. Do you like the idea of this?

Are there any models in the USA around the West Coast that you'd like us to try and shoot?

Let us know your thoughts and feedback on the idea. :geek:
 #21962  by admin
 Wed May 24, 2017 7:13 am
hornedreaper wrote:Think this is a wonderful idea. Who have you got in mind?

We are waiting for our contact in the U.S to get back to us with some girls they have available. But if you already know of any models in the west coast area please put them forward and we will forward them on. Thanks :)
 #21972  by hornedreaper
 Thu May 25, 2017 7:56 pm
Nina Hartley
Zoey Holloway
Tasha Reign
Jewels Jade
Holly Halston
Brooklyn Chase
Darla Crane

Just a few of my faves in the California (I think) area.
 #21986  by dq8203
 Mon May 29, 2017 8:26 pm
Would much prefer to see northern Irish or even Irish models first.. but yeah would support this too
 #21995  by dq8203
 Tue May 30, 2017 9:12 pm
I've no idea I'm not really into the modelling thing and don't really know any outside of this site. I just know that yous are definitely missing a catch by not having 1 or 2 northern irish/Irish girls ever on this site. It's a British site known for its top end dirty talk, and the accents mixture goes a long way with that. Girls from over here sound absolute filth and I know for a fact you English and Scots subscribers would love it lol.

Where you'd search for the models is beyond me. Even if it's a glamour model in sure there's be a fair few willing to do joi talk at least.
 #22012  by MLP
 Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:31 pm
American girls doing WIN scenes using British slang words... I think is a great idea!!
Definitely interested!!
Hornedreaper's model suggestions sound fantastic!!
Would love to see girls like Abigail Mac, Kimmy Granger, Lana Rhoades, Angela White... list could be endless :-)
...not to mention possible bookings for Brit models like Mckenzie Lee, Tanya Tate and Sophie Dee who I think are all living in the States.

Can you say who the contact is and what sites he films for?
Wonder if we would be getting the similar themed settings like we see from WIN studio? Classroom, saunas, locker rooms etc...?
 #22032  by admin
 Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:32 am
MLP wrote:Can you say who the contact is and what sites he films for?
Wonder if we would be getting the similar themed settings like we see from WIN studio? Classroom, saunas, locker rooms etc...?

We have spoken to a few different producers over there who shoot for various different sites. At first it would just be models shot in their own place or hotel rooms, then from there we can see about different locations, better sets etc :)
 #22033  by admin
 Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:33 am
tigerone wrote:From what I've seen, there is a massive market in America for " MILF " older woman younger guy role play movies. loads of " Mommy seduction " and " good boy cum for Mommy " type of thing. I know it's naughty, perhaps Americans are far less inhibited than us Brits, but my word it's far more erotic than a lot of the films produced over here and the safer " step mum " option. You could even have a separate website for the American movies . I've even seen the odd film where the model actually says " Wank " and " Spunk " and, with that accent, it really does sound incredibly horny. If you do decide to go ahead with this, I would be first in line to sign up for a lifetime membership!!!

:D