Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Girls Who "Cover Up".

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #21978  by kentknight
 Sat May 27, 2017 5:45 am
First of all, let me say that I am fully aware that all girls have their own limits as to what they will and will not do and that is how it should be. I totally respect that. Some girls are not comfortable showing their pussy, which is their absolute right, but I have noticed lately (mainly in "Bopping Babes") that some girls will take off their thong or panties and then keep their hand in front of their pussy, or try very hard keep their thighs tightly shut. I would imagine that this is when they do not want to show their pussy and have possibly agreed to do this as a "compromise"? Personally, I find the whole "hand over the pussy" thing looks a little "childish" and think it would be much sexier if they just kept their thong or panties on? I find a girl dancing in a tiny thong to be very sexy, but a girl going to great lengths to "cover up" (especially while, at the same time, trying to dance) to be anything but sexy. I may be on my own on this one? What do others think?
 #22449  by ELtM
 Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:06 pm
dito.

Some of my favorite scenes only feature topless; rather have the model keep her panties on, if she is not comfortable with showing everything.
 #22606  by touri
 Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:51 pm
I like the idea of the knickers coming off first. Never thought I'd see Katie Louise doing that.