Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• NEW HDV Camera & Clips

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #1550  by admin
 Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:30 am
We have been trying out a new camera in the last couple of days, even though it's the same great HDV 1920x1080 1080p resolution as the current camera's we use it is a much better camera. It has a much higher aperture lens, the colours that the lens capture are much higher quality and the camera works alot better in low light. All this gives a much smoother and higher quality look to the scenes hence we are calling it "Wankitnow Premium". We have produced a small 3 minute teaser/promo clip from Ashleigh's shoot yesterday and it's available to download for FREE!. Although it still needs some tweaking please take a look and see what you think. The audio is not as good as it should be and this would be rectified on future clips as this was more of a tester for the actual camera lens rather than audio.

Ashleigh Promo HDV 1920x1080 Right Click and "Save As"

snapshot20110612055737.jpg
snapshot20110612055838.jpg
snapshot2011061205558.jpg
snapshot20110612055700.jpg
 #1562  by passby
 Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:04 am
I'm usually no expert in picture quality but that is just noticably a cut above. Already wishing the old clips were filmed with this camera lol. Great stuff. Are you still testing or would you be filming with this camera from here on out?
 #1566  by admin
 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:00 am
passby wrote:I'm usually no expert in picture quality but that is just noticably a cut above. Already wishing the old clips were filmed with this camera lol. Great stuff. Are you still testing or would you be filming with this camera from here on out?

We will be testing it out for a few weeks. On the production downside, this camera is alot bigger and heavier it needs a mount/cradle and all sorts of attachment bits and bobs (All on order) to make it operator friendly. Even with all the extras/attachments it's still alot more difficult to use than the current cameras, but if i can get enough + feedback from the results it will be worth the extra work and it will be put into use on every scene :D
 #1569  by passby
 Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:09 am
Well whatever happens, brilliant to see these premium clips on WIN. As you said the colours are just night and day compared to the old camera. Can't wait for the mercedes clip!
 #1578  by passby
 Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:43 pm
Just downloaded the scene. Now this is HD! :mrgreen:
Only thing I'm unsure of is the depth of field effect where its focused on mercedes and background is more blurred. In two minds whether I like it or not.

Other than that can't fault the quality at all. You could really tell the difference between this and the recent sapphire/jess west scenes shot at that desk. Used to be you can clearly tell screencaps from the full picture sets. Just from the screencaps above they are almost as good as stills now. Anyway, keep up the good work!
 #1579  by admin
 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:22 am
passby wrote:Just downloaded the scene. Now this is HD! :mrgreen:
Only thing I'm unsure of is the depth of field effect where its focused on mercedes and background is more blurred. In two minds whether I like it or not.

Other than that can't fault the quality at all. You could really tell the difference between this and the recent sapphire/jess west scenes shot at that desk. Used to be you can clearly tell screencaps from the full picture sets. Just from the screencaps above they are almost as good as stills now. Anyway, keep up the good work!

It's funny you say about the screens are good as this camera (Canon 5D MKII) is the same camera we use for the HD Stills, i didn't realise up until a few weeks ago that it was so effective at 1080 video too. The depth of field is going to be changed as i think working on such a high aperture (F/2.8) is a little too high. Even though a high aperture is good for low light situations, i think f/4.5 of around that will be overall better for the complete scene.

Like i said before though, it's all testing at the moment but i'm glad they look good so with a little tweaking here and there they should be perfect in a few weeks :D
 #1732  by passby
 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:00 pm
Was reading up on the show "House" and they mentioned your camera! Apparently they shot a whole season on it. Its a beast!