Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• LT - Aftershock Pleasure

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #22448  by lovequake
 Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:12 pm
After checking out Lingerie Tales I'd thought I'd try and write a sexy tale. I got the idea when I heard that one of the models had gone to LA. I think it way Honour May. I'm not that go at writing stories but I hope you like it.

Aftershock Pleasure

My husband and I had only been in California for three days and the best bit of the holiday was just about to begin. We had been at a party hosted by a friend of ours and we just got back to the house we rented. I was wearing the dress that my husband liked, the black one that showed a lot of my cleavage. He went to take a shower and as I sat on the bed listening to the water pouring down I was tempted to join him, it would be the perfect way to end the day.

But the moment I got up, it happened. I was thrown back down onto the bed, almost as if I lost my balance. I heard a powerful rumbling noise and the whole room was shaking. It was an earthquake. It must've been a seven or an eight on the Richter scale. But I didn't panic and I wasn't scared. I didn't even try and get up and stand in the doorway, like you're supposed to. The rumbling, the vibrations, they filled me with a sense of pleasure that I've never felt before. This was my first earthquake experience and it was like a giant vibrator.

30 seconds later the quake subsided and I felt one of my breasts. Even with my dress on I could tell that my nipples hard. I stood up, lifted my dressed and put my other hand down my silk panties. I felt my clit and detected a slight tremor from it which started to die down. It was clear to me that the quake wasn't enough, I wanted more pleasure. I heard my husband approach so I recovered and opened the door. He was already wearing a robe and his hair was still wet from the shower. "Sweetheart" he began "Did you fell the..." I put his finger on his lips, then I replaced the finger with my lips. "I want more." I whispered and I kissed him again.

As our kissing continued we embraced and I felt something hard between us. I was surprised, was his cock hard already? I had to check, so I undid his robe and let it drop to the floor. I gently grasp his cock with my hand and my surprise turn to amazement. It WAS hard, but not just any kind of hardness I had felt before, it was like solid rock. Could the power of the quake have done this? Right now I didn't care for answers; it was the passion I was more interested in. I kissed him one more time and then stepped back so he could see me fully. My dress had wet markings on it from his shower. Then, I began to undress.

“Darling” I said as I continued to undress. “An earthquake that powerful means there must be an aftershock. But I want you to be responsible for it. I beg you, be my Quake Master. Make the Earth move with ecstasy. Fill me with a sense of passion I've never felt before.” As I finished undressing only my favourite white stockings remained. I sat down on the bed and my husband joined me. I took his giant volcano in my hands and started to rub it. Normally I would rub it fast, fast enough to make my tits wobble. But on this occasion I had to be careful, even when my mouth made contact with it and I started sucking and licking it, making it even more wetter than it already was. As much as I would love to have felt his hot creamy lava all over my face I wanted the eruption to take place inside me. I knew that the result of a sexy explosion inside me will increase my level of pleasure to maximum.

As I finished making his cock harder and wetter I looked up to him and I told him that I wanted to feel his volcano in my arse. As my husband stood up I moved onto the bed with my hands and knees on the mattress, my sexy booty sticking out. "The Quake Master is happy to oblige" he said, and at that point I felt is rock hard dick being forced into my arse. I felt a sudden jolt as he started to, as the Americans would say, bang me. The jolts seem to happen a second after the other but they started to come faster, so fast I couldn't sense the delay in them. The banging became fucking and he was rocking my world. My smooth arse was slapping against his balls, my tits were dangling down and shaking like mad. As I moaned with joy I could feel my orgasm inside me desperate to blow. “No.” I thought to myself. “No, not yet. It's too soon. My passion is not high enough. I need more. I want more!”

Even when my husband was fucking me he could sense what I was feeling. He leaned forward so I could hear him through my loud moaning. “Let me fuck you in the pussy” he said. I smiled with a sense of excitement. “Yes” I said, “My pussy needs satisfying”. I rolled over so I was lying on the bed facing the ceiling which was replaced with the face of the Quake Master. As he inserted his volcano into my tight fault line he kissed my tits, first the left, then the right. As he was licking the top of my right nipple he slowly began to fuck me, and as he did my passion started to rise again. First he did it slowly. That's how he always did it and that's how I like it. Slowly and gentle at first, then faster and faster, harder and rougher. “Oh God!” I thought as he increased his speed. The bed rocked, my tits bounced, the lamp on the table next to us shook. I could feel his cock throbbing against my clit, and that sense of passion I was craving for… God! All that power, it could destroy California, maybe the whole Earth. As I moaned through this erotic experience I could hardly hear the rumbling noise in the background.

“Do you feel that darling?” My husband cried. “Do you feel the earthquake I'm causing for you?” “Yes!” I said smiling with pleasure. “I feel the earthquake! I feel it!” The bed began to rock even more; I thought it was going to collapse at any second. My orgasm reached critical level, I couldn't hold on much longer. I was going to cum. At the same time I sense that my husband was on the point of exploding. We had to do this together. I cried out, “Oh darling… the earthquake… it's going to make us cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna... CUM!!” We both exploded with pleasure like we’ve never done before.

My husband rolled to one side of the bed, his cock covered in my juices, and as we panted with exhaustion we watch the lampshade above us shaking as the aftershock died down. “Wow!” I gasped. “You really know how to make the Earth move sweetheart.” My husband chuckled and got up to put the lamp back on the table. “You know,” he suggested “Perhaps for our next holiday we could go to Japan or maybe New Zealand.” Already I was loving his idea. “Tell you what, Quake Master” I said “You make the arrangements and I'll where the red corset that you like.”

The End