Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• What Puts Me Off

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #22912  by vicneuberg
 Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:26 pm
I really like this and the related sites but the one thing that is really starting to annoy me is so many of the women do that wanking a cock motion as if that's going to help somehow. Talking about it is one thing but I find the whole physical gesture thing a real turn off! may be I'm missing the point but I just wish they wouldn't do that!
 #22958  by moto
 Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:08 pm
vicneuberg wrote:I really like this and the related sites but the one thing that is really starting to annoy me is so many of the women do that wanking a cock motion as if that's going to help somehow. Talking about it is one thing but I find the whole physical gesture thing a real turn off! may be I'm missing the point but I just wish they wouldn't do that!

Just to make it equally divisive - I agree with OP, it doesn't work for me at all... :?
 #22962  by admin
 Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:46 pm
moto wrote:
vicneuberg wrote:I really like this and the related sites but the one thing that is really starting to annoy me is so many of the women do that wanking a cock motion as if that's going to help somehow. Talking about it is one thing but I find the whole physical gesture thing a real turn off! may be I'm missing the point but I just wish they wouldn't do that!

Just to make it equally divisive - I agree with OP, it doesn't work for me at all... :?

Feedback is the most important thing but as ive said in many other posts ...
Although you try your hardest to please 'everyone', you can't please 'everyone' all of the time :?
 #31079  by INDIASIA
 Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:16 pm
admin wrote:
moto wrote:

Feedback is the most important thing but as ive said in many other posts ...
Although you try your hardest to please 'everyone', you can't please 'everyone' all of the time :?

Its impossible to please every one by the way the hand motion i love :D ;)