Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Please, no more "big tights!"

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #22924  by kentknight
 Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:25 am
I have noticed lately that you have introduced girls wearing those big tights lately, the big ugly, granny ones that come right up over the belly button :-( No one has seriously worn those as far as I know since the 70's ! There is nothing less sexy than a young girl, in a short skirt, sliding off her skirt, to expose huge great "passion killers"! Please, please, stop !
I, for one hate these, I would be very interested to know if anyone actually likes them? I know you cater to your customers so what do the rest of you guys say?

#22944  by Joe Hardbride
 Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:08 pm
I'm sure it'll have some fans but I can't say it's really my thing either.
 #22950  by admin
 Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:25 am
kentknight wrote:I have noticed lately that you have introduced girls wearing those big tights lately, the big ugly, granny ones that come right up over the belly button :-( No one has seriously worn those as far as I know since the 70's ! There is nothing less sexy than a young girl, in a short skirt, sliding off her skirt, to expose huge great "passion killers"! Please, please, stop !
I, for one hate these, I would be very interested to know if anyone actually likes them? I know you cater to your customers so what do the rest of you guys say?

Example?
 #22955  by moto
 Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:32 am
Maybe OP was thinking along the lines of the recent Charlie Rose scene - Wank Research.

FWIW I loved that scene and I find the tights very exciting :) Hoping to see Sophia Smith in some soon...
 #22991  by kentknight
 Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:58 am
admin wrote:
kentknight wrote:I have noticed lately that you have introduced girls wearing those big tights lately, the big ugly, granny ones that come right up over the belly button :-( No one has seriously worn those as far as I know since the 70's ! There is nothing less sexy than a young girl, in a short skirt, sliding off her skirt, to expose huge great "passion killers"! Please, please, stop !

Example?

Hannah Z "Wank Reward", Georgie Newman "Forgotten panties", Charlie Rose "Wank research" , Faye "College Bad Boy Pt 1" ... all these on WIN, and within a few days of each other. :-( Maybe if you feel there is a place for them (and I appreciate you cater for all tastes) maybe try to spread them out a little, those 4 examples were all in the same week :-( Ta! keep up the good work! xx
 #22994  by Steph
 Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:04 am
kentknight wrote:
admin wrote:

Example?

Hannah Z "Wank Reward", Georgie Newman "Forgotten panties", Charlie Rose "Wank research" , Faye "College Bad Boy Pt 1" ... all these on WIN, and within a few days of each other. :-( Maybe if you feel there is a place for them (and I appreciate you cater for all tastes) maybe try to spread them out a little, those 4 examples were all in the same week :-( Ta! keep up the good work! xx

Thanks for the examples we will take the feedback on board :-)