Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Why they decided to delete this?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #23059  by StraightTotem
 Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:28 pm
I just watched really hot scene and.. the girl just does handjob.. opens mouth.. and /SKIP/ and then she starts talking.. and then.. the end of the clip.

I think they filmed how sexy she was acting, decided it was too sexy.. and deleted all of it. Who was hired to delete sexy stuff? :roll: That clip should have continued for 2-3 more minutes!
..instead we got some talking stuff and thats it..

Its Paige Turnah "Wank Run"

Just open it at ~ 08min and keep watching! You will like it.
At 8min 27sec she opens that pretty mouth and sticks that tongue which is seriously sexy.. BAM.. delete the scene.

You can see clearly how directors decided to just delete that.
 #23063  by admin
 Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:45 am
StraightTotem wrote:I just watched really hot scene and.. the girl just does handjob.. opens mouth.. and /SKIP/ and then she starts talking.. and then.. the end of the clip.

I think they filmed how sexy she was acting, decided it was too sexy.. and deleted all of it. Who was hired to delete sexy stuff? :roll: That clip should have continued for 2-3 more minutes!
..instead we got some talking stuff and thats it..

Its Paige Turnah "Wank Run"

Just open it at ~ 08min and keep watching! You will like it.
At 8min 27sec she opens that pretty mouth and sticks that tongue which is seriously sexy.. BAM.. delete the scene.

You can see clearly how directors decided to just delete that.

Nothing was deleted from this scene. It is a handjob scene, not blowjob ;)
 #23069  by StraightTotem
 Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:18 pm
Are you trolling me sir? I didnt said anything about blowjob.. she should have kept doing what she was doing..
Its clearly see that its cut. 8min 27sec and BAM. deleted stuff..

There are plenty of scenes tagged as blowjob/pussy/etc.. that are tagged only because video has 10-20sec of it.
Not cool!
 #23071  by admin
 Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:23 pm
StraightTotem wrote:Are you trolling me sir? I didnt said anything about blowjob.. she should have kept doing what she was doing..
Its clearly see that its cut. 8min 27sec and BAM. deleted stuff..

There are plenty of scenes tagged as blowjob/pussy/etc.. that are tagged only because video has 10-20sec of it.
Not cool!

Ok