Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Open Legs Shots

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #23495  by admin
 Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:55 am
kentknight wrote:I agree with the above, in so much as I don't like the use of toys, to me it just obscures the view. I also do not think it is sexy. I think it is much hotter for the girl to use her fingers (if she is going to use anything at all) to" get herself off". I don't know why the models (or is it the video producers?) think us men want to see girls using toys all the time? I, for one, don't. I would be interested to know what other members think? Maybe I'm on my own with this one, or do others agree?

I prefer without toys, but sometimes the 'toy' can be part of the storyline so it is needed. But i think if fingers are used it's more realistic as a scene.
 #23507  by kleinigkeit
 Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:21 pm
kentknight wrote:I agree with the above, in so much as I don't like the use of toys, to me it just obscures the view. I also do not think it is sexy. I think it is much hotter for the girl to use her fingers (if she is going to use anything at all) to" get herself off". I don't know why the models (or is it the video producers?) think us men want to see girls using toys all the time? I, for one, don't. I would be interested to know what other members think? Maybe I'm on my own with this one, or do others agree?

I think I've said this before in another related thread... I kind of agree as far as most toys are concerned. I don't generally care to see the models with vibrators or small toys that only vaguely resemble a penis, though I'm not incredibly put off by it either when it's a small part of a larger scene.

However, I LOVE to see the models with large, realistic dildos... and insertion. I'm not really into seeing them fondle large dildos as a means to show me how to masturbate my own penis which looks nothing like the huge dong in the model's hands. My fetish is for small penis humiliation (SPH), and watching a model get off on a massive dong that puts my own to shame really, really gets me off. Even if the scene isn't about SPH, I can enjoy it for that reason.

I am also a connoisseur of the female ass, especially when the asshole is presented too. And I truly enjoy seeing any kind of insertion there too. Seeing a buttplug, a toy, even a small finger slide into a model's pretty little asshole is a huge turn-on!
 #23511  by jbbw4me
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:51 am
I agree. Finger fun is much better than dildos for me though each to their own when it comes to preferences.
 #23514  by dq8203
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:54 pm
No interest in seeing a girl use a toy on herself at all.. and little if any interest in seeing them finger themselves either. I doubt women have interest in men wanking themselves?

It's all about the wank encouragement and showing off their bodies for me.. or virtual scenes where you can imagine yourself fucking the model.. or them tossing or blowing you off.

The only use of toys I approve of is life like stunt cocks if they are going to show you 'how to wank' or this is 'how I'd give you a BJ ' etc.