Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Finding Scenes

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #24163  by bendoverbaby
 Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:52 pm
Hey all, not sure this is the right place to ask but here goes anyway... I'm currently really liking the 'Silent Teacher" type scenes, Anna Belle - Sneaky Wank and Shelly - Study My Stockings and Penny - Silent Wank (I think it has something to with all the cheeky winks and the bright lingerie!

Anyway, other than searching through every girl, and getting distracted!, what's the best way to find all the other similar clips?

PS I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks the scenes are getting better and better! Well done all :)
 #24167  by deathr0w
 Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:23 am
bendoverbaby wrote:Hey all, not sure this is the right place to ask but here goes anyway... I'm currently really liking the 'Silent Teacher" type scenes, Anna Belle - Sneaky Wank and Shelly - Study My Stockings and Penny - Silent Wank (I think it has something to with all the cheeky winks and the bright lingerie!

Anyway, other than searching through every girl, and getting distracted!, what's the best way to find all the other similar clips?

PS I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks the scenes are getting better and better! Well done all :)

We'll Tag the scenes with a "Silent" Tag or something similar so they are easier to search. Once we've tagged the clips we'll update the thread :D
 #24168  by Steph
 Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:36 am
deathr0w wrote:
bendoverbaby wrote:Hey all, not sure this is the right place to ask but here goes anyway... I'm currently really liking the 'Silent Teacher" type scenes, Anna Belle - Sneaky Wank and Shelly - Study My Stockings and Penny - Silent Wank (I think it has something to with all the cheeky winks and the bright lingerie!

We'll Tag the scenes with a "Silent" Tag or something similar so they are easier to search. Once we've tagged the clips we'll update the thread :D

Do you want the voyeur teacher ones tagging? For example this one https://www.upskirtjerk.com/videoentry/jayne-has-no-idea-you-are-wanking-over-her-silk-panties-in-the-college-classroom/

Or just the ones that are similar to recent scenes where the model gives silent JOI such as the ones you mentioned above?
 #24172  by dq8203
 Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:46 pm
Be good if yous could do 2 tags.. one called 'silent' for voyeur... one called 'silent JOI' for ones where the model is encouraging you by winking, revealing more for you, giving cheeky looks or even motioning with her hand to jerk off over her.
 #24182  by bendoverbaby
 Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:05 pm
Wow seriously, Deathrow and Steph, you guys rock! I'd have your babies if I could! lol :D

Need to mention dq8203 too for a much better idea than I could have come up with, cheers buddy! :)
 #24617  by dq8203
 Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:45 am
Wasn't much point in yous tagging the existing videos when yous aren't tagging the newly uploaded ones. Pointless really.

Jess West had one a few days ago like this and neither of those tags were applied.
 #24618  by Steph
 Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:49 am
dq8203 wrote:Wasn't much point in yous tagging the existing videos when yous aren't tagging the newly uploaded ones. Pointless really.

Jess West had one a few days ago like this and neither of those tags were applied.

Sorry that was my mistake, I'll make sure the future video's are tagged.

As far as I can see the only one that was missed was Jess West? The others recent scenes from Kayla Louise, Faye & Axa Jay were all tagged with silent tease.