Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• New variety and different new scences

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #24519  by DETRIOT1986
 Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:13 am
Hi WIN TEAM

Even though I am happy with the models you have.

I think the models who have not been on your website since 2013 should be removed.

I'm happy with the ladies you have but I will have to admit I would like to see is more mature women aged 40+

Also, a variety of new roleplay scenes will be ideal. (Mother in law, Granny, Auntie -other)

Question

Why do you always get the ladies from WIN to always use a white dildo in each scene?

WIN Member Request

can't your ladies use a BLACK DILDO in future scenes instead please :D

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks

DETRIOT1986
 #24520  by deathr0w
 Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:27 am
DETRIOT1986 wrote:Hi WIN TEAM
I think the models who have not been on your website since 2013 should be removed.
I'm happy with the ladies you have but I will have to admit I would like to see is more mature women aged 40+
Also, a variety of new roleplay scenes will be ideal. (Mother in law, Granny, Auntie -other)
Question
Why do you always get the ladies from WIN to always use a white dildo in each scene?
WIN Member Request
Many Thanks
DETRIOT1986

Hi, Welcome to the forum.

There are a lot of popular models on WIN before 2013 which is what some guys join for. That period was a great era for models - Charlie, Lucy Alexandra, Jenna Hoskins, Jess, Nikita, Holly... to name a few - it's nice that people can go back into the archive and watch those girls.

Models tend to bring their own toys to shoots - most seem to bring white dildos, but there models like Skyler McKay that use a black one on their scenes.

https://www.wankitnow.com/videoentry/sk ... off-class/

:geek:
 #31075  by INDIASIA
 Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:22 pm
DETRIOT1986 wrote:Hi WIN TEAM

Question

WIN Member Request

Many Thanks

DETRIOT1986

Not asking for much was he :shock: