Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Video Quality

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #24950  by BqRmtg
 Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:10 pm
The video quality on your sites has always been second to none. Industry leading in fact. For me it is of paramount importance in any site I subscribe to but I find it bizarre that there is such a disparity in video quality across the industry. and I was wondering what everyone theorys were on why his is and does it matter so much to other people ?

There are some sites out that that have fab content to my taste (particularly casting sites) but the video quality is often mediocre. Even some 4k is fuzzy or dark - a lot of sites have really poor 1080p and some sites still have 720p. And were not talking small sites here or sites that deliberately make their shoots look home made .

Surely buying decent 4k equipment isn't prohibitively expensive and learning how to use it correctly cannot be so difficult ?
 #24953  by deathr0w
 Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:22 am
BqRmtg wrote:The video quality on your sites has always been second to none. Industry leading in fact. For me it is of paramount importance in any site I subscribe to but I find it bizarre that there is such a disparity in video quality across the industry. and I was wondering what everyone theorys were on why his is and does it matter so much to other people ?

There are some sites out that that have fab content to my taste (particularly casting sites) but the video quality is often mediocre. Even some 4k is fuzzy or dark - a lot of sites have really poor 1080p and some sites still have 720p. And were not talking small sites here or sites that deliberately make their shoots look home made .

Surely buying decent 4k equipment isn't prohibitively expensive and learning how to use it correctly cannot be so difficult ?

Thanks for the comments. Totally agree! Video quality is important to us and I think a lot of sites may overlook it - but it's definitely worth investing in decent equipment to offer the customer the best quality possible.
 #24954  by dq8203
 Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:16 pm
Have to agree. I have a 4k Samsung 60inch tv.. download vids i like from here always in 4k and they are all awesome quality especially on the big screen! Brazzers are still 1080p.. naughtyamerica are 4k but their footage and clarity doesn't match to WIN. So yeah.. defo on the ball here well done for that.
 #24963  by Gingerhead
 Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:26 am
dq8203 wrote:Have to agree. I have a 4k Samsung 60inch tv.. download vids i like from here always in 4k and they are all awesome quality especially on the big screen! Brazzers are still 1080p.. naughtyamerica are 4k but their footage and clarity doesn't match to WIN. So yeah.. defo on the ball here well done for that.

Awh thanks a lot! I'm glad you can enjoy our content to the max on the big screen ;)