Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• White furniture overload

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #25224  by dq8203
 Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:52 pm
Sorry to be negative but anyone else feeling this? Feel like I'm constantly looking at this white furniture in nearly every set!
 #25230  by deathr0w
 Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:21 pm
dq8203 wrote:Sorry to be negative but anyone else feeling this? Feel like I'm constantly looking at this white furniture in nearly every set!

The idea behind the white sets and furniture was to help make the model and the outfit stand out in the scene. We could add some brighter coloured props, furniture, and decorations to inject a bit more colour into the sets. Would that help?

Keep the feedback coming :D
 #25239  by dq8203
 Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:03 am
I think it's awesome for all the nurse type of scenes. I just looked the other day at one of the models screengrabs for a recent shoot and felt that nearly all the sets looked too similar because they all had white backgrounds! I guess I liked the low light ones of old times aswell like the massage set, locker room set and even the traditional office set with the mahogoney table etc.

At least the classroom set isn't changing lol
 #25240  by dq8203
 Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:08 am
Take Beth's shoot as it's the most recent for example. 2 days worth of screengrabs have been uploaded. Every single one so far has a white background and white furniture. They nearly all blend together just a different furniture arrangement.

Then go back a few pages and look at her previous shoot, every set looks more unique and different.. a better variation.

I know that the model standing out is what yous are trying to achieve, but hey just my opinion. Like I said it defo works for the hospital type sets.
 #25409  by admin
 Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:17 am
dq8203 wrote:Sorry to be negative but anyone else feeling this? Feel like I'm constantly looking at this white furniture in nearly every set!

Now i've scrutinised a bit i know what you mean, although cream is not white :lol: .... a bit more colour won't hurt tho ;)