Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Fault with site?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #25988  by kentknight
 Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:59 pm
Hi, according to the "WIN" site, it says there are 10 videos by LEONA LEE, all of which I can see stills from, but when I click on all the videos, I just get a message saying "No playable sources found". Is this a fault my end, your end, or have the videos been taken down, or not yet uploaded?
 #25989  by Steph
 Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:08 pm
kentknight wrote:Hi, according to the "WIN" site, it says there are 10 videos by LEONA LEE, all of which I can see stills from, but when I click on all the videos, I just get a message saying "No playable sources found". Is this a fault my end, your end, or have the videos been taken down, or not yet uploaded?

Due to these being old videos they are uploaded in an old format and if you are trying to watch them on an Ipad or tablet they won't work, you need to download them on a PC with flash player. I'll look into getting them converted into an mp4 format so they are playable on all platforms :-)
 #25997  by deathr0w
 Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:42 am
If your browser doesn't have flash enabled (By default it's turned off) - you'll need to add the URL www.wankitnow.com to the whitelist to always allow flash content to run. Follow these steps and it should fix the problem on a PC.
Attachments
google-chome-flash.jpg
 #26005  by kentknight
 Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:32 am
I am using a desk top PC and the player I use is "VLC" which is generally known as the best player that will "play anything". Thanks though, it would be good if you could sort it out. Thanks.
 #26009  by deathr0w
 Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:27 am
kentknight wrote:I am using a desk top PC and the player I use is "VLC" which is generally known as the best player that will "play anything". Thanks though, it would be good if you could sort it out. Thanks.

VLC will play the files if you're downloading them to your PC However, you'll still need to enable flash if you're streaming from the site.

Did you follow the steps in the image above to enable flash - once that's enabled, streaming will work within the browser.

I'll get those Leona Lee clips converted to .mp4 as soon as possible.
 #26013  by kentknight
 Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:17 pm
I did follow your instructions btw and yes it appeared that flash was enabled but still didn't work. No worries though, I downloaded them all without watching them first, which worked OK (apart from the fact they were then in zip files!) I'm not the most techy person, but I managed to work out how to get them "unzipped" and into my WIN file to watch later or save. (probably not the easiest way, but if anyone is interested and wants to do the same, you can open zip file by left click > select "open with windows explorer" then drag it from there into your WIN file in your Documents or wherever you want to save it. Good luck and thanks for your help!
 #26029  by deathr0w
 Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:01 am
kentknight wrote:I did follow your instructions btw and yes it appeared that flash was enabled but still didn't work. No worries though, I downloaded them all without watching them first, which worked OK (apart from the fact they were then in zip files!) I'm not the most techy person, but I managed to work out how to get them "unzipped" and into my WIN file to watch later or save. (probably not the easiest way, but if anyone is interested and wants to do the same, you can open zip file by left click > select "open with windows explorer" then drag it from there into your WIN file in your Documents or wherever you want to save it. Good luck and thanks for your help!

Thanks for the update, good to hear you got it working. :geek: