Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Links to other sites?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #26075  by kentknight
 Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:14 am
I have the "all sites membership". Normally I log into WIN, and there is a pink "strap" on the home page linking me to USJ, DBJ, and BB. Recently, it has disappeared? I can now only log into the other sites by coming out of WIN and logging into the other sites individually? I have tried re-booting my PC several times, but to no avail. I left it for a few days, thinking it may come back once you guys sorted it out (I felt sure you would be made aware of it?) Unless of course its just me? Like I said, I have rebooted so don't know what else to try? Any advice?
 #26078  by kentknight
 Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:39 am
It seems that if I scroll right down to the bottom of the WIN page, I can get linked directly by clicking on the very small site names right at the bottom (these previously hadn't worked) but the big strap still hasn't appeared. (this may not be a problem, or you may have removed it deliberately, but I'm just making you aware just in case you didn't know) Thanks. x
 #26084  by deathr0w
 Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:11 am
kentknight wrote:It seems that if I scroll right down to the bottom of the WIN page, I can get linked directly by clicking on the very small site names right at the bottom (these previously hadn't worked) but the big strap still hasn't appeared. (this may not be a problem, or you may have removed it deliberately, but I'm just making you aware just in case you didn't know) Thanks. x

The easiest way to access the other sites from WankitNow is to use the My Profile tab in the top right-hand corner next to the login/logout tab, all of the sites are linked on that page
 #26087  by kentknight
 Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:59 am
deathr0w wrote:
kentknight wrote:It seems that if I scroll right down to the bottom of the WIN page, I can get linked directly by clicking on the very small site names right at the bottom (these previously hadn't worked) but the big strap still hasn't appeared. (this may not be a problem, or you may have removed it deliberately, but I'm just making you aware just in case you didn't know) Thanks. x

The easiest way to access the other sites from WankitNow is to use the My Profile tab in the top right-hand corner next to the login/logout tab, all of the sites are linked on that page

Oh yes! Thanks! I have been a member for a long time, but never realised that was there. Thanks again! :D