Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• MISHAPS

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #26933  by marklambo
 Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:42 pm
Hi,

It’s becoming irratating to see that the videos have not become fully edited. By this I mean, we hear Steven giving instructions to the model or there is a jump cut and then Steven tells the model to resume. I mean you ask viewers to pay money for the sites yet we aren’t really getting the finished product.

I understand mistakes happen but it’s just not really acceptable. Examples are esme’s “lovely” scene on USJ and bonnie’s “look up my skirt” usj scene.

Again I understand mistakes happen, would just appreciate vids are checked before they go live.

Many Thanks
 #26952  by deathr0w
 Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:52 am
marklambo wrote:Hi,

It’s becoming irratating to see that the videos have not become fully edited. By this I mean, we hear Steven giving instructions to the model or there is a jump cut and then Steven tells the model to resume. I mean you ask viewers to pay money for the sites yet we aren’t really getting the finished product.

I understand mistakes happen but it’s just not really acceptable. Examples are esme’s “lovely” scene on USJ and bonnie’s “look up my skirt” usj scene.

Again I understand mistakes happen, would just appreciate vids are checked before they go live.

Many Thanks

Totally agree, this should never happen. I've taken the videos offline until they've been fixed.
 #26964  by SimonUKW
 Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:43 pm
I disgaree. I actually like hearing the tech talk and the BTS stuff and I enjoy finding out how these things are made. I think I am not alone judging by many comments I see on OnlyFans where other, with similar tastes to me say they love BTS stuff and like hearing the photographer talk to the model and tell her what to do. It would be good to actually see some more vids BTS with your main camerman being filmed by another camerman and various takes and so on and hearing the model being told what to say or reading the script. This is equally exciting as seeing the finished edited vid to me. Afterall, most of em are pretty shite actors so we only tuning in to look at their bodies right? Seeing the real girl, as a work in progress is the sexiest thing. I have bought loads of vids of models from guys like Iain Thompson who is just shooting them and telling them to strip and having a laugh with them and I think more websites would do well featuring some of this stuff
 #26967  by marklambo
 Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:41 am
SimonUKW wrote:I disgaree. I actually like hearing the tech talk and the BTS stuff and I enjoy finding out how these things are made. I think I am not alone judging by many comments I see on OnlyFans where other, with similar tastes to me say they love BTS stuff and like hearing the photographer talk to the model and tell her what to do. It would be good to actually see some more vids BTS with your main camerman being filmed by another camerman and various takes and so on and hearing the model being told what to say or reading the script. This is equally exciting as seeing the finished edited vid to me. Afterall, most of em are pretty shite actors so we only tuning in to look at their bodies right? Seeing the real girl, as a work in progress is the sexiest thing. I have bought loads of vids of models from guys like Iain Thompson who is just shooting them and telling them to strip and having a laugh with them and I think more websites would do well featuring some of this stuff

Thing is the videos are scenarios, it’s hard to get into the scenarios and take the vid seriously when issues as described happens. If it’s your thing then fair enough