Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• ZexyVR.com - British Glamour Models in Virtual Reality 180 3D!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #27626  by admin
 Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:09 am
wolfy wrote:Another thing to add is, that i notice the clips seem to be edited in a way whereas the scene quickly fades and then comes back with a different similar "scene". eg bra comes off/fade/scene comes back with a blouse on.
Breaks immersion somewhat, again.
I have no doubt WINVR will be more popular, and for good reason, but it's nice to see some soft, erotic scenes too.
This could have the potential to be the equivalent of the great Onlytease and allsites, if you manage to get their models booked.
If they had gone down the VR route, they would most definitely have cornered the softer and glamour market and been the most popular site(s) available. That crown, now, could be yours 8-)
They've been too lazy and their half arsed approach to listening to fans has made them outdated now and just another cash over quality site. :(

Thanks for the positive feedback, hopefully we can do it as good in VR as the other sites do for photo :D
As for the editing, can you give me an example of a scene where this happens?
 #27629  by BqRmtg
 Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:31 pm
Would you be able to reencode these in HVEC H265 and if you can mark which ones are encoded that way so I can redownload them please ?

I tried converting one with Handbrake and it told me it was going to take 2.5 hours !!
 #27632  by wolfy
 Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:34 pm
ashley-jayne-relax-with-me is an example of the fade out and back in. First at 3:00 and another at 4:09
I edit a lot of movies/clips etc, for personal use, but i am not a cameraman, pro, etc, so just giving feedback, and i'm sure i will have more includding model scene requests etc :oops:
 #27635  by admin
 Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:18 am
BqRmtg wrote:Would you be able to reencode these in HVEC H265 and if you can mark which ones are encoded that way so I can redownload them please ?

I tried converting one with Handbrake and it told me it was going to take 2.5 hours !!

We are in the process of converting the older videos but update from now will be H.265 for the highest resolution 5K and then working back in model order, currently doing Alexa Campbell. The ones we have already converted should show the same size like this:

Vive Pro / Oculus 5K 60fps (2.64GB)
Windows Mixed Reality/ Vive / Oculus 60fps (2.64GB)

the ones still to be done will show a larger file size like this:

Vive Pro / Oculus 5K 60fps (3.42GB)
 #27636  by admin
 Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:18 am
wolfy wrote:ashley-jayne-relax-with-me is an example of the fade out and back in. First at 3:00 and another at 4:09
I edit a lot of movies/clips etc, for personal use, but i am not a cameraman, pro, etc, so just giving feedback, and i'm sure i will have more includding model scene requests etc :oops:

Thanks i'll take a look :)
 #27642  by BqRmtg
 Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:40 pm
admin wrote:
BqRmtg wrote:Would you be able to reencode these in HVEC H265 and if you can mark which ones are encoded that way so I can redownload them please ?

We are in the process of converting the older videos but update from now will be H.265 for the highest resolution 5K and then working back in model order, currently doing Alexa Campbell. The ones we have already converted should show the same size like this:

Vive Pro / Oculus 5K 60fps (2.64GB)

the ones still to be done will show a larger file size like this:

Vive Pro / Oculus 5K 60fps (3.42GB)

Great thanks. I've just tried one file so far but it still stutters with h265. I have a GTX1060 and i5 processor.

I am using DEOVR and in order to play the file I have to enable DirectShow or else the file does not show in 3d correctly (it looks split screen). No other site I download files from need this - any ideas why yours do ?

Incidentally if I do not use Direct Show I can still get the file to be watchable by switching to flat mode but everything looks massive but interestingly the file plays without stutter.

Does anyone have any ideas ? Anyone know what DirectShow function actually does in DEOVR
 #27645  by leechio
 Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:33 pm
The H.265 files are working perfect for me in DEOVR and SimpleVR (SimpleVR is better due to the image enhancing) on my GTX1060 laptop. To enable the graphics card to decode the video you need to make sure your video settings in LAV filters is set to Hardware acceleration - NVIDEA CUVID, if you don't your PC will try to use software and it isn't going to run properly at such high resolutions. If you haven't got LAV filters, google K-lite codec pack and download it. DirectShow is Microsoft's media architecture, most of the 5K+ files play better through it. These H.265 files should play perfectly fine on a 1050 and above.
 #27646  by BqRmtg
 Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:50 pm
leechio wrote:The H.265 files are working perfect for me in DEOVR and SimpleVR (SimpleVR is better due to the image enhancing) on my GTX1060 laptop. To enable the graphics card to decode the video you need to make sure your video settings in LAV filters is set to Hardware acceleration - NVIDEA CUVID, if you don't your PC will try to use software and it isn't going to run properly at such high resolutions. If you haven't got LAV filters, google K-lite codec pack and download it. DirectShow is Microsoft's media architecture, most of the 5K+ files play better through it. These H.265 files should play perfectly fine on a 1050 and above.

Thanks so much Leechio, downloaded a LAV filter setup program and changed the setting and now runs smoothly. I had no idea I needed to do something like this.

Does simpleVR work better than Virtual Desktop with 2 x sampling switch on ?
 #27647  by leechio
 Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:58 am
I find the image sharper and clearer on Simple VR with super enhance switched on and super sampling at 200%. I've never tried Virtual Desktop so can only compare to whirlygig (UI too complicated), SamsungVR (too basic) and Deo (very good). I'd imagine the 2x sampling is pretty much the same as 200% super sampling. I suppose it varies from headset to headset, i have the original Samsung Odyssey WMR (same panels as Vive pro).
 #27651  by wolfy
 Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:32 pm
Unless you're using a gtx1070 + or AMD equivalent, 200% super sampling will not make a difference, it's a setting Oculus made for general gaming use. Plus the possibility of melting your card, cpu, mobo or all ! Check your temperatures if you're going to try 200%, but you'll find not much difference atall. Most apps work well at 1.5. Hardly any difference in movies. If there is a difference in movie quality, there's something wrong elsewhere, it's not been improved by the sampling.