Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• ZexyVR.com - British Glamour Models in Virtual Reality 180 3D!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #27549  by admin
 Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:32 am
ZexyVR.com is now LIVE!!! ... The site in the beta stage but it is FULLY FUNCTIONAL with 80x VR180 VIDEOS and we are updating every other day. We have 15 MODELS with another 9 ready to be added over the next couple of weeks :) There are a few design and navigation tweaks being done so If you are a browsing as a guest or a new member and you notice a bug we would be grateful if you could let us know here on this thread :D

Oh and the best thing is for a limited time only there is a Launch Membership Offer at $9.95 per month so be quick to grab that before it runs out :shock:

zexyvr.JPG
 #27550  by Keefar
 Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:15 am
Really looking forward to checking this out :oops:
Looks the goods..... :shock:
Can;t wait for WankItNowVR to come live soon too
 #27551  by admin
 Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:35 am
Keefar wrote:Really looking forward to checking this out :oops:
Looks the goods..... :shock:
Can;t wait for WankItNowVR to come live soon too

The developer will be starting on the WIN site soon but as the CMS has already been built for ZexyVR.com & WankitNowVR.com it wont take nowhere near as long to get WIN VR up and running ;)
 #27561  by SimonUKW
 Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:20 pm
Does it work on just a normal old computer? I do not have playstation or anything like that. Do you need 3D glasses or can you view it on a normal monitor? And is Dolly P gonna be on there soon?
 #27562  by BqRmtg
 Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:04 am
Just downloaded my first couple of videos - just a couple of points

DEO VR Player for me seems to be the best to use as with this I have always had smoother playback that Virtual Desktop or any other.

One tip though - at default settings the video does not play in the correct format and looks out of scale. Switch on Direct Show and that will fix that.

Just tried one video so far but it is juddering a fair bit even in DEOVR yet the Chloe Toy demo one you sent me does not. My setup is an NVidea 1060 and Intel -i5 so a better spec PC would play it smoothly I am sure but any ideal what is different to the one I have downloaded than the Chloe Toy sample you sent ?

BTW Really liking the models and this looks really exciting - Also pleased that the file size is sensible - not the 10GB+ files that are on other sites.

Off to try more videos :-)
 #27563  by carolus1981
 Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:46 am
BqRmtg wrote:Just downloaded my first couple of videos - just a couple of points

DEO VR Player for me seems to be the best to use as with this I have always had smoother playback that Virtual Desktop or any other.

One tip though - at default settings the video does not play in the correct format and looks out of scale. Switch on Direct Show and that will fix that.

Just tried one video so far but it is juddering a fair bit even in DEOVR yet the Chloe Toy demo one you sent me does not. My setup is an NVidea 1060 and Intel -i5 so a better spec PC would play it smoothly I am sure but any ideal what is different to the one I have downloaded than the Chloe Toy sample you sent ?

BTW Really liking the models and this looks really exciting - Also pleased that the file size is sensible - not the 10GB+ files that are on other sites.

Unfortunately all scenes stutter a bit for me as well. They don't flow as well as they should and I know for certain that it's not my PC. I have a GTX 1060 and a Vive Pro. No scenes from other VR studios stutter like this. I've also tried with different players and somehow it flows better in Simple VR Video Player than Virtual Desktop, but it shouldn't. Virtual Desktop has no problem playing any other VR file. There must be something wrong with the encoding. :(
 #27564  by BqRmtg
 Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:13 am
carolus1981 wrote:
BqRmtg wrote:Just downloaded my first couple of videos - just a couple of points

Unfortunately all scenes stutter a bit for me as well. They don't flow as well as they should and I know for certain that it's not my PC. I have a GTX 1060 and a Vive Pro. No scenes from other VR studios stutter like this. I've also tried with different players and somehow it flows better in Simple VR Video Player than Virtual Desktop, but it shouldn't. Virtual Desktop has no problem playing any other VR file. There must be something wrong with the encoding. :(

I suspect that that the with the next step up in card (1080) we'd probably be OK. I think 1060 is just getting away with 5k videos - suspect the bit rate on these is probably higher than the demo one I was sent. I twoo generally am OK with5k as long as I use DEO VR. Virtual Desktop tends to stutter for me on most 5k.

I downloaded the playstation version which is lower resolution, plays fine. And with an Oculus Rift the difference is barely noticable in clarity - in your case though you will benefit more from 5k with the Vive Pros better optics.
 #27565  by carolus1981
 Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:21 am
BqRmtg wrote:
carolus1981 wrote:

I suspect that that the with the next step up in card (1080) we'd probably be OK. I think 1060 is just getting away with 5k videos - suspect the bit rate on these is probably higher than the demo one I was sent. I twoo generally am OK with5k as long as I use DEO VR. Virtual Desktop tends to stutter for me on most 5k.

I downloaded the playstation version which is lower resolution, plays fine. And with an Oculus Rift the difference is barely noticable in clarity - in your case though you will benefit more from 5k with the Vive Pros better optics.

Hmm well no other 5k or 6k video stutter at all when I play it on Virtual Desktop. I'm not sure it's our GPU's though.
All other 5k and 6k are HEVC however, these are all AVC. I think that might be the problem.
 #27566  by admin
 Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:58 am
SimonUKW wrote:Does it work on just a normal old computer? I do not have playstation or anything like that. Do you need 3D glasses or can you view it on a normal monitor? And is Dolly P gonna be on there soon?

You will need a HMD (Basically a VR headset) at least, faster computer you have will be better to play the videos without stutter or lag.