Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Accent Tag

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #28423  by BigTitsOnGlass
 Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:24 am
Hi guys,

Sorry for flooding the board, so be my last post for a while..

So many different sexy accents but being from the other side of the world, the convict island downunder lol, I have no idea whats what, I can pick the Scottish one but also hear stories about how you can tell what part of the UK someone is from just by their accent.

May I suggest it would be great if we had an accent tag, so if we find an accent that really gets us stroking we can find more girls from the same place / with the same accent?

Maybe even find out the place if we ever get rich we want to move to one day to be surrounded by girls with that accent :)

Cheers
 #28424  by BobJones148
 Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:54 pm
BigTitsOnGlass wrote:Hi guys,

So many different sexy accents but being from the other side of the world, the convict island downunder lol, I have no idea whats what, I can pick the Scottish one but also hear stories about how you can tell what part of the UK someone is from just by their accent.

May I suggest it would be great if we had an accent tag, so if we find an accent that really gets us stroking we can find more girls from the same place / with the same accent?

Maybe even find out the place if we ever get rich we want to move to one day to be surrounded by girls with that accent :)

Cheers

You take wanking to a whole different level...I feel inadequate.... :lol:
 #28426  by BigTitsOnGlass
 Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:01 pm
BobJones148 wrote:
BigTitsOnGlass wrote:Hi guys,

Cheers

You take wanking to a whole different level...I feel inadequate.... :lol:

Hahahahahaha.. and so you should :P

Mate if you'd heard Aussie JOI you'd know why I ask..

Awh darl you caught me on the dunny, you wanna what, ok drop your dacks and have a pull, hurry up, I gotta grab a goon from the bottlo for the barbie this arvo