Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• CUM talk finish

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #28722  by BigTitsOnGlass
 Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:06 am
Hi,

This is one of the most important parts of every video with joi.

This has already been raised in a list of suggestions by user lincoln, and due to its importance think it deserves its own thread..

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2489

lincoln wrote:In too many of the scenes the ending is too sudden and abrubt, in my opinion. The girl encourages me to jerk during the scene, and then suddenly right out of the blue, often without a warning, there is a quick cumshot, or the girl just says something like "I hope you came. See you next time". Or like in the countdown endings, where the girl counts down: "three... two... one...", but instead of then saying something like "ok, cum now, oh yeah, thats good, oh, keep cumming..." during the time that I actually are cumming, which would be a major turn on, by the way, she suddenly stops on "one.." and says "I hope you had a nice wank", and then the scene ends, which leaves me reaching jerking climax to the the ending credits instead.

As I replied in that thread..

BigTitsOnGlass wrote:Could not possibly agree more, this is the most frustrating thing in the entire JOI genre.

All this buildup and then silence and then "wow that was big load", ahh what?

1. Countdown - After a count down gets to one say "CUM!" seems obvious to me but so often doesn't happen.

2. Say it again - As lincoln said telling me to cum once is good but telling me again and again as I cum is much much better. Telling me to drain my balls, using different terms like pump that load or shoot that sperm..

https://www.wankitnow.com/modelentry/georgie-lyall/ is a great at this :twisted:

Please guys can you improve this very important part of this awesome site?
 #28724  by admin
 Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:50 am
sirhumpalot wrote:I have also mentioned this in the past but to no avail. When will those in charge listen to their members comments?
Too many videos end abruptly or, if there is a cumshot, silently. I hate all the encouragement to wank only to suddenly have something like, " Oh dear, what a mess you made. " The End!!!. The ending is where the girl should up the tempo....SPUNK, SPUNK, SPUNK!!!!! etc.

We have another videographer now so hopefully he will take this onboard :roll:
 #28728  by BigTitsOnGlass
 Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:48 am
sirhumpalot wrote:I have also mentioned this in the past but to no avail. When will those in charge listen to their members comments?
Too many videos end abruptly or, if there is a cumshot, silently. I hate all the encouragement to wank only to suddenly have something like, " Oh dear, what a mess you made. " The End!!!. The ending is where the girl should up the tempo....SPUNK, SPUNK, SPUNK!!!!! etc.

Sorry buddy I should have included your reply from that thread in the OP, and with some great examples posted in your SPUNK thread..

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5393

:mrgreen:
 #28729  by BigTitsOnGlass
 Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:55 am
I was going to offer my cum talk finish training for free..

admin wrote:We have another videographer now so hopefully he will take this onboard :roll:

but then realised ths is actually very important, as determines how comfortable the girls is, which determines how freely and openly she will talk, awesome!

Much like my Electric Blue suggestion with a girl videographer, in the shot too, that maybe made the girls more comfortable..

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5361

Please know my offer of my professional services as a Cum Linguistics Coach to train the girls is always on the table :lol:

But do think maybe a bit of actual training/suggestions couldn't hurt?