Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Same lineup on winvr

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #29761  by Steph
 Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:57 am
laxtheman wrote:Mate I don’t worship all the sites like you do 24/7. It’s funny that others get suspended but somehow twats like you get to stay on.

If your such a ladies man, why you bothering with these sites? Don’t be a hypocrite homie.

Giving me home truths? What home truths? Least I can speak out on stuff that’s wrong rather than be sheep and follow.

I bet you jump on the Coronavirus quarantine as soon as it was announced. wanking non stop.

He has been allowed to stay on the forum becuase at a time like this a little humour is nice to see, try not to take things too personally :D
 #29766  by admin
 Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:40 am
laxtheman wrote:
admin wrote:
laxtheman wrote:Again it’s the problem of same selection of girls being put on the site. You guys had other girls shoot so how come their stuff isn’t on?

Also it’s a reoccurring theme of step daughter/step dad/step brother scenes. If you go through your pages you will see its prevalent. It may be popular but you need more variety on there. You don’t need to put that sort of scene every 4-5 days. Thanks

We appreciate your feedback but please don't demand a schedule, if you want your own schedule then you need to produce you're own content/site.

It’s funny that you mention the bit about demanding a schedule. You have others that constantly ask when natalia’s next scene is out yet they don’t get the third degree?

P.s- I see your upcoming winvr scene is another step sister scene- excellent job

There is a reason you have been banned multiple times on the forum then keep coming back with a different username, work that out!