Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• downblousejerk little nudity and complete topless ???!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #30343  by Therocky88
 Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:58 am
Hello Admins

I noticed that there is so little nudity in downblousejerk and upskirtjerk which made me disappointed

I think there are only 5 scenes in downblousejerk
Bex “Hot And Horny”
Rihanna “Topless Massage”
Sky “Dick Massage”

these are the hottest and there are 2 more
Lolly Lovewell “Pop Out For A Ride”
Ashleigh “Cum And Help Me Look”

I mean what happened to the full naked scenes like massages and sauna scenes? and topless like Ashleigh's which was too hot

same for upskirtjerk I think only 1 scene with Bonnie

Does it cost more for them to be fully nude? even for 1 minute at the end? I really wish to see some of fully naked scenes at these 2 websites

thankssssssss
 #30355  by deathr0w
 Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:02 pm
Therocky88 wrote:Hello Admins

I noticed that there is so little nudity in downblousejerk and upskirtjerk which made me disappointed

Bex “Hot And Horny”
Sky “Dick Massage”

I mean what happened to the full naked scenes like massages and sauna scenes? and topless like Ashleigh's which was too hot

Does it cost more for them to be fully nude? even for 1 minute at the end? I really wish to see some of fully naked scenes at these 2 websites

thankssssssss

Thanks for the feedback! We don't shoot nude scenes on DBJ and USJ as the focus of those sites is either up skirt or downblouse. http://www.wankitnow.com is the site where we tend to focus on the full nudity with JOI / toys etc.
 #30369  by Therocky88
 Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:52 pm
deathr0w wrote:
Therocky88 wrote:Hello Admins

Bex “Hot And Horny”
Sky “Dick Massage”

thankssssssss

Thanks for the feedback! We don't shoot nude scenes on DBJ and USJ as the focus of those sites is either up skirt or downblouse. http://www.wankitnow.com is the site where we tend to focus on the full nudity with JOI / toys etc.

Hello, thanks I know that I actually love boppingbabes a lot, but I mean if you add just one nude scene every 10 scenes for example these websites would be more variant and spicy! like the above examples I mentioned

It is just an advice

thankssssss
 #30832  by INDIASIA
 Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:38 pm
Me personally i dont mind not having full nudity some of the clips are so spicy and horny anyway without seeing everything, especially
Kayla Louise “Revision Wank” and Shelly “Study My Stockings” The way they look at me through the camera always gets me so hard i look at these two so much..
 #30833  by INDIASIA
 Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:43 pm
INDIASIA wrote:Me personally i dont mind not having full nudity some of the clips are so spicy and horny anyway without seeing everything, especially
Kayla Louise “Revision Wank” and Shelly “Study My Stockings” The way they look at me through the camera always gets me so hard i look at these two so much..

And India's and Tommy's Downblousejerk is so horny and good too
 #30836  by INDIASIA
 Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:37 pm
INDIASIA wrote:
INDIASIA wrote:Me personally i dont mind not having full nudity some of the clips are so spicy and horny anyway without seeing everything, especially

And India's and Tommy's Downblousejerks are so horny and good too