Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Bopping Babes

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #30461  by Keefar
 Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:48 pm
Just wondering why the videos on Bopping Babes are bit more sporadic.
New videos were uploaded every 2 days but have noticed the last few videos have been more than normal.
The videos Natalia Forrest "I Don't Bite" and Lucy Alexandra "Hot and Steamy" were one week apart.
Is it due to the Covid pandemic or other reasons. Cheers
 #30463  by deathr0w
 Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:11 pm
Keefar wrote:Just wondering why the videos on Bopping Babes are bit more sporadic.
New videos were uploaded every 2 days but have noticed the last few videos have been more than normal.
The videos Natalia Forrest "I Don't Bite" and Lucy Alexandra "Hot and Steamy" were one week apart.
Is it due to the Covid pandemic or other reasons. Cheers

BoppingBabes will continue to update on a weekly basis until the content we've shot has all been published. We've no plans to resume shooting new content, the site archive will still be available to all site members and if anyone wants to access it on a 30-day basis that membership option will still be available. By not shooting content for BB we'll be able to dedicate more time on shoots to producing for the other sites which are more popular.
 #30465  by Keefar
 Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:45 am
Sounds good.
So does that mean more videos will be available on the other 3 sites as well as VR sites?
 #30492  by deathr0w
 Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:30 pm
Keefar wrote:Sounds good.
So does that mean more videos will be available on the other 3 sites as well as VR sites?

The updates will remain the same - it just means there will be more content from the shoots for the other sites, so rather than us using a quarter of the day producing content for BB - we'll be able to use the extra time making scenes for the other sites which are more popular.
 #30505  by mikelabranga
 Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:03 pm
I'm sorry to hear that BB is eventually going to be archived but understand the business reasoning for doing so. It seemed that you were able to get models willing to dance and strip for BB as opposed to WIN.

Speaking of which, is that last Charlie Rose BB scene going live anytime soon?
 #30548  by jimjim88
 Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:12 pm
This sucks to hear
BB was my fave out the sites (amazed to hear upskirt is more popular)

I just hope this doesn't mean the site is going down a hardcore only route. BB was great as it was more a tease site and its good to have that more softcore option.
There are countless harder sites out there and nothing to compete with onlyallsites which is crazy considering its one of the most popular sites out there

Hopefully you will still get models from OAS now and again to do more tease/softcore for downblouse etc and less hardcore only models which would be a huge letdown
 #30596  by Altarion
 Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:16 pm
deathr0w wrote:BoppingBabes will continue to update on a weekly basis until the content we've shot has all been published. We've no plans to resume shooting new content, the site archive will still be available to all site members and if anyone wants to access it on a 30-day basis that membership option will still be available. By not shooting content for BB we'll be able to dedicate more time on shoots to producing for the other sites which are more popular.

Just to be clear:
Does that mean you will never ever again produce BB-style content?

I mean, Beth (I'm basically in love with her XD) does such a great job when it comes to dancing and stripping. So one or two scenes of that kind for WIN could still work. For example in a storyline: "You are on one of the your first dates with her. She doesn't want to have sex, but wants to tease you by putting on some music and doing a naughty striptease. And who knows, maybe she gets in the mood for more after that?"
 #30598  by John
 Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:35 pm
Altarion wrote:
deathr0w wrote:BoppingBabes will continue to update on a weekly basis until the content we've shot has all been published. We've no plans to resume shooting new content, the site archive will still be available to all site members and if anyone wants to access it on a 30-day basis that membership option will still be available. By not shooting content for BB we'll be able to dedicate more time on shoots to producing for the other sites which are more popular.

Just to be clear:
Does that mean you will never ever again produce BB-style content?

I mean, Beth (I'm basically in love with her XD) does such a great job when it comes to dancing and stripping. So one or two scenes of that kind for WIN could still work. For example in a storyline: "You are on one of the your first dates with her. She doesn't want to have sex, but wants to tease you by putting on some music and doing a naughty striptease. And who knows, maybe she gets in the mood for more after that?"

This style of content that you're talking about is something we would consider for sites such as WIN and the VR sites, it gives another aspect to narrative etc that would be a nice change. We will pass this suggestion on to the production team and see what they say, don't see why not though! :D