Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• VR Models for 2d sites???

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #31241  by jimjim88
 Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:37 pm
Its a shame that most of the best models/girl next door/tease types are shooting more VR and less 2D
now (Frankie/Louise/Kay/Amelia/Bethany/Ella Jay etc)
Browsing the VR sites and plenty of models not used on the other sites at all!
Is there a reason why and can we please start getting them on other sites too? - reason for joining was for models like these but a shame they are all off elsewhere on a platform out of reach - VR is hardly mainstream.
RealBikini is the only other site but its not updated often for obvious reasons

This isn't a dont do VR post but personally I think the other sites are going downhill comapred to the VRZexy
 #31247  by John
 Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:01 am
jimjim88 wrote:Its a shame that most of the best models/girl next door/tease types are shooting more VR and less 2D
Is there a reason why and can we please start getting them on other sites too? - reason for joining was for models like these but a shame they are all off elsewhere on a platform out of reach - VR is hardly mainstream.

This isn't a dont do VR post but personally I think the other sites are going downhill comapred to the VRZexy

Some models, like the ones we get for Zexy will only do the soft content that Zexy provides. The 2D sites only work with the girls that do the levels etc. We'll note this down though and think about for the future! :D
 #31258  by jimjim88
 Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:36 pm
John wrote:
jimjim88 wrote:Its a shame that most of the best models/girl next door/tease types are shooting more VR and less 2D

Some models, like the ones we get for Zexy will only do the soft content that Zexy provides. The 2D sites only work with the girls that do the levels etc. We'll note this down though and think about for the future! :D

I think this is why Boppingbabes being stopped soon is a huge/missed opportunity. That site had the chance to become something better for these types of models and become more popular if used well.
Hopefully one day we might seem them again for those who prefere the more tease style of videos like Only sites does.
 #31261  by BobJones148
 Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:50 pm
jimjim88 wrote:
John wrote:

I think this is why Boppingbabes being stopped soon is a huge/missed opportunity. That site had the chance to become something better for these types of models and become more popular if used well.
Hopefully one day we might seem them again for those who prefere the more tease style of videos like Only sites does.

Have to agree about Boppingbabes. Seems to me it's a good place for all levels. Models who want to tease can and models who want to spread their holes and wee in to a bowl can. Just got to have the right track :D . Also models who find speaking tough can communicate through the medium of dance :lol: (unless they can't dance, then they will have to do morse code with pussy flashing/opening) anyway I'm rambling as usual..... :lol:
 #31631  by Therocky88
 Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:19 am
jimjim88 wrote:
John wrote:

Totally agree. Boppingbabes was a very good opportunity for soft models , I was hoping there would increase its rate to 1 video per day not reduce it to 1 video per week! too bad really
 #31633  by John
 Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:17 am
Therocky88 wrote:
jimjim88 wrote:
John wrote:Some models, like the ones we get for Zexy will only do the soft content that Zexy provides. The 2D sites only work with the girls that do the levels etc. We'll note this down though and think about for the future! :D

Totally agree. Boppingbabes was a very good opportunity for soft models , I was hoping there would increase its rate to 1 video per day not reduce it to 1 video per week! too bad really

Is a shame about BB but it was the least popular site and taking up time that could be best spent elsewhere! Nice to know you guys liked it though!
 #31648  by Therocky88
 Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:00 am
John wrote:
Therocky88 wrote:
jimjim88 wrote:

Is a shame about BB but it was the least popular site and taking up time that could be best spent elsewhere! Nice to know you guys liked it though!

It is the best site for many users who like soft stuff without having VR kits, you can take ideas from Cosmid, Girlfolio, change some things.

I can give you some tips though, when you look at soft sites like Cosmid, Girlfolio, stmackenzies, Met-art and all these stuff, you can see they are made for naturists who like cute natural girls, so videos with straight hairs, no stockings nor accessories would be more popular, girls with minimal tattoos would fit this site better, I think it is a matter of selection and management. It is the least popular for a reason and you can work on that reason to make it more popular rather than killing it.

That's my point of view
 #31695  by jimjim88
 Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:43 pm
Agreed - just market the site differntly or even a new name - it doesnt have to focus on dancing
However a softer/tease/non hardcore site with more well known models from UK sites like OnlyTease willing to do it would probably give you the biggest numbers out of all of them by far
Currently though your VR sites are the best by far but only reach a tiny audience. The others are going downhill as its all focussed on one thing using the same models who are into that sort of thing