Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Sapphire not cutting it...

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #1911  by nanthony
 Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:54 pm
:(
Sorry but she just aint cutting it for me...not convincing enough. Big dissapointment...good idea, not well executed!!

I cant believe I'm a WIN critic lol
 #1913  by jose
 Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:06 pm
I wouldn't agree with this, there are girls a lot worse than her, and some of her scenes have been quite good.

Really harsh too, do the girls ever read this forum? I'm not asking this in a pervy stalkerish way lol, just in relation to them finding criticism like this.
 #1920  by admin
 Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:56 pm
Ive only mentioned the forum to a couple of the girls, Jess west, Mercedes, sapphire, maybe a few others from what i can remember. But all criticism is welcomed as far as i'm concerned, great scenes can only be achieved by making a few bad ones, you learn from your mistakes etc etc etc....
 #1921  by nanthony
 Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:16 pm
I didnt say she was the worst I agree with you...just this scene didnt work with her...it was more a Jess West, Cerise or Katie K girl that would have done it justice....hey I like perfection what can I say ;-)
 #2074  by GerryCusack
 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:10 am
I concur, she simply doesn't covince in the same way that Mercedes does.

She has the physical attributes, but is lacking in the ability to sell the scene.
 #2278  by passby
 Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:52 pm
the new homework helper scene. Back to form?

Got to say I think I'm seeing a pattern where I'm loving the part clothed/open shirt look for all the girls more than when the girls are complete topless. Much bigger turn on. More of that please! :mrgreen: