Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• upskirtjerk would be better without panties

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #33852  by jamescam
 Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:48 am
....and for the love of god, why do you insist on having them pull down their panties to their knees and keep them there? just have them take them off completely!!! my god, its so annoying.
 #33857  by Steph
 Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:44 pm
jamescam wrote:....and for the love of god, why do you insist on having them pull down their panties to their knees and keep them there? just have them take them off completely!!! my god, its so annoying.

I feel like upskirt might not be the best site for you :?: :?: :?: we try and incorporate the whole upskirt fetish which includes the panties :D
 #33858  by coolguyfrog
 Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:46 pm
Theres nothing better than when they bend over looking for somthing exposing there pussy and asshole for an extended pieriod of time.
Then when they are done they just talk to you like nothing happened....

whos with me?

i think 1 out of 5 videos should be like this.
 #34164  by deathr0w
 Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:55 pm
coolguyfrog wrote:Theres nothing better than when they bend over looking for somthing exposing there pussy and asshole for an extended pieriod of time.
Then when they are done they just talk to you like nothing happened....

whos with me?

i think 1 out of 5 videos should be like this.

I think some like this in the mix would be good :D
 #34435  by jamescam
 Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:53 am
Steph wrote:
jamescam wrote:....and for the love of god, why do you insist on having them pull down their panties to their knees and keep them there? just have them take them off completely!!! my god, its so annoying.

I feel like upskirt might not be the best site for you :?: :?: :?: we try and incorporate the whole upskirt fetish which includes the panties :D

Last time I checked, "UPSKIRT" fell in the realm of "exhibitionism." There's nothing exhibitionist about the tattooed strippers you're group keeps putting out...its a real shame....you're absolutely right, this site isn't for me since its a total sham....and yes I'll be unsubscribing.
 #36145  by richardo359
 Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:50 pm
I'm a firm believer that the eventual loss of the panties (or knickers as I prefer to hear on a British site like this) gives the girls something to aim for as the peak of the reveal, having more videos without them completely from the start takes that away. I never watch a video if it starts without them, even if it's by one of my favourites. I like it to build up to a crescendo, as the knickers coming off is the signifier of foreplay and the beginning of serious sex in most regular real life encounters, which is what I'm trying to evoke when I'm watching these beauties do their thing. Just my artistic perspective anyway, thought I'd add it to the debate to give some balance. But I think the knickers starting on and then coming off gives both camps something they can be happy with in every video and reach a compromise that way.